2005 - 2012 LED Dome & Map Lights (White, Blue, Red, Green, Amber)

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Had a member PM me saying the dome lights he bought from me were glowing. After trading pm's come to find out it wasn't me that he bought them from.

The LEDs I have; have built in resistors and that's why I can guarantee my dome light LEDs won't glow. In fact the leds are the same for the front parking lights, rear side marker lights, license plate, and center brake light for 2005 -2009 mustangs. I'm always upgrading the LEDs I get with better ones also.

2005-2012 Ford Mustang Dome & Map Light LED Upgrade (W/built in Resistor) 2 Bulbs

So if you don't want your dome lights looking like this when your dome lights are off, you can buy with confidence from me knowing I guarantee they won't glow.

DomeLights2.jpg

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Red, White, Blue, Green, and Amber in stock. $16.95 shipped (lower 48).

I also guarantee that these won't glow when the dome lights are off.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
My supplier sent me the wrong red and blue leds. These are the type that will/can glow in the dome lights because they don't have the resistors built in. I told them I didn't want them and they were the ones I didn't order. They told me to break them in half and that they would send the correct ones. Lucky I still have plenty in stock of the correct type.

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back