2005 - 2012 LED Dome & Map Lights (White, Blue, Red, Green, Amber)

MSgt46270

Reaction score
This is what you get when you get leds without built in resistors. You'll only get the leds with built in resistors for your dome lights with me. So before you buy from someone else ask if theirs have resistors, if not then they might glow and I've seen them start to glow days later.

These won't glow when the dome lights are off.
2005-2012 Ford Mustang Dome & Map Light LED Upgrade (W/built in Resistor) 2 Bulbs

2004 Ford Escape with dome lights on
DomeLights1.jpg

Now with the dome lights turned off. This is what happens without resistors and with cheaper leds.
DomeLights2.jpg

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Just ordered mine will post pics when they arrive YAY!!!

Got it and already sent you an email with your tracking number and I will also PM it to you.

Please post the the pictures when you get the dome lights.

I also did your itrader. :thumb:

Thanks
Ed

hightechrdn

forum member
Reaction score
Geeez!!!!!!!!! everyone is calling you "Mark" ???? so it is OK here!?? LOL...

HI MARK !! (where's a beer chug?) [inserts here]

How is the reliability with these LED kits? Though LEDs should last practically forever, the cheap ones made in China don't seem to last as long as a regular light bulb.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
How is the reliability with these LED kits? Though LEDs should last practically forever, the cheap ones made in China don't seem to last as long as a regular light bulb.

These bulbs last pretty long and I currently carry a 6 month warranty on them. I also test each bulb before shipping them to make sure they do work. Regardless where the bulbs are made from nothing will last forever. The one good thing with me is I will stand behind the product.

Ed

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Red, white, blue, green and amber LEDs in stock.

Plus these won't glow when the dome lights are off.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Ryan M.

Your blue dome lights will be in the mail Wednesday 14th.

Thanks
Ed

LegendLives

Reaction score
Ok , so I had these LED map lights I bought somewhere else 2 years ago. I decided to do a search and found this thread, read most of the post etc... Went out to garage, popped out the lens cover, put in the LED bulbs, looked cool, turn them off and guess what? you got it, they stay on Grrrrr. So I am placing an order for the 2 map/dome lights in blue.

Order is in.

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Ok , so I had these LED map lights I bought somewhere else 2 years ago. I decided to do a search and found this thread, read most of the post etc... Went out to garage, popped out the lens cover, put in the LED bulbs, looked cool, turn them off and guess what? you got it, they stay on Grrrrr. So I am placing an order for the 2 map/dome lights in blue.

Order is in.

Got it. I will send you a tracking number tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow.
You'll be much happier with these.

Thanks
Ed

Back