2005 - 2013 Mustang CPC Battery & Master Cylinder Covers Kit BLOWOUT!!

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2005 - 2013 Battery & Master Cylinder Covers Kit

These covers are the perfect accessory to hide the battery and master cylinder and clean the look of your engine bay.
These attach to the front of the cowl, each using the two of the “factory” plastic clips that fasten the cowl to the firewall. Made of the same durable, OEM grade heat resistant material to perfectly match other factory under hood components.

Special Note:
*To fit GT500 models, some hand trimming is require to provide clearance around the throttle body, otherwise it fits perfectly.
Proudly Manufactured in the USA by CPC
made_in_usa.jpg

http://www.modifymystang.com/2005-2013-mustang-cpc-battery-master-brake-cylinder-covers-black/

79.75 SHIPPED after you use the s197 Discount Code- "5%OffS197"

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I sold 2 of these kits for you within the last 2 weeks, both went on Race Red GT California Specials, one a 2011, one a 2012.

I actually helped a very good friend install these and a set of Map-light LED's on the 2011 today :)

So anytime you wanna send me the commission, send me a PM for my Paypal address, LMAO

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I sold 2 of these kits for you within the last 2 weeks, both went on Race Red GT California Specials, one a 2011, one a 2012.

I actually helped a very good friend install these and a set of Map-light LED's on the 2011 today :)

So anytime you wanna send me the commission, send me a PM for my Paypal address, LMAO

Thank you!!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
You're welcome ... hope you sell many more :)

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score

These covers are the perfect accessory to hide the battery and master cylinder and clean the look of your engine bay.
These attach to the front of the cowl, each using the two of the “factory” plastic clips that fasten the cowl to the firewall. Made of the same durable, OEM grade heat resistant material to perfectly match other factory under hood components.

Special Note:
*To fit GT500 models, some hand trimming is require to provide clearance around the throttle body, otherwise it fits perfectly.
made_in_usa.jpg

http://www.modifymystang.com/2005-20...-covers-black/

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score

Special Note:
made_in_usa.jpg

http://www.modifymystang.com/2005-20...-covers-black/

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Wowed another guy at a car show last night, he supposedly has a '13 Boss and a '11 (?) GT500 ... when I pointed out the covers he was shocked how much cleaner it looked under there ...

downtime!

IAMKONABLUE
Reaction score
Finally broke down and got a set tonight. Really looking forward to seeing them installed.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back