2005-2013 Mustang LED Dome Lights $16.95 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
2005-2013 Mustang LED Dome Lights $16.95 shipped (Lower 48).

These are very bright and the best thing about these LEDs is that they WON'T glow when you're dome lights are off. These have a built in resistor and they come in Red, White, Blue, Green, and Amber.

This is what dome lights look like when they are off and glowing.
DomeLights2.jpg

Red
dsc09709-1.jpg

White
dsc09716-1.jpg

Blue
dsc09708-1.jpg

Green
dsc09711-1.jpg

Amber
dsc09713-1.jpg

rangerj84

forum member
Reaction score
These lights are amazing and the customer service is some of the best, shipping time is comparable to americanmuscle.com (about 2 days). Go ahead and upgrade, you'll be surprised how much better these lights are and how easy they are to install.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
These lights are amazing and the customer service is some of the best, shipping time is comparable to americanmuscle.com (about 2 days). Go ahead and upgrade, you'll be surprised how much better these lights are and how easy they are to install.

Thanks rangerj84 :beerchug2:

The LEDs I have won't glow, the others can glow on you.

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Last I checked you guys were out of stock....did you get a new shipment? If so put me in for a set of the whites....my old crappy ones burned out

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Last I checked you guys were out of stock....did you get a new shipment? If so put me in for a set of the whites....my old crappy ones burned out

Yes they are in stock and I have plenty of all the colors.

Thanks
Ed

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Anthony W. thanks for the order and it will be in the mail today. Check your email for the USPS tracking number. You should have your order by this Wednesday to Thursday.

Thanks
Ed

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome lights and really light up the inside of the car and as mentioned no glow. I have been running mine for almost 2 years and no problems.

CATNHAT

forum member
Reaction score
Paypal sent and ordered green to match the roush guages and the radio! Impatiently waiting by the mailbox--thanks!!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Awesome lights and really light up the inside of the car and as mentioned no glow. I have been running mine for almost 2 years and no problems.

Thanks, 2 yrs is a long time and that's why I try to get the better leds that won't glow.

Paypal sent and ordered green to match the roush guages and the radio! Impatiently waiting by the mailbox--thanks!!

Thanks for your order. You should have an email with your tracking number and these will be in the mail tomorrow. Going priority mail so give it three days or also.

payment sent for the white and the led tag light

Thanks for your order too. Check your email for the tracking number and your will be in the mail tomorrow as well.

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Jordan R.

Thanks for the order and your LEDs will be in the mail Wednesday and a tracking number has been sent to your email address.

Thanks
Ed

MSgt46270

Reaction score
BadHabit2Break got your order this morning and it will be in the mail today. Check your email for your tracking number. I also up graded your shipping to Priority mail (free).

Thanks
Ed

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
Got mine and installed them today. Got the green ones for my Bullitt and the white ones for our 2011. AWSOME! Great customer service and fast shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back