2005-2013 Mustang Map Lights, $13.00 SHIPPED, BLOWOUT!

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are these still $13? If so I want a white set. I'll order off your site just need to know? I saw the blues on there for $19.99

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
HOW DO YOU INSTALL THESE?????????

can anyone help? This guy will not respond to my pm's. I have the bulbs. quick shipping! just want them installed LOL

TopoGuy

The Gunny
Reaction score
Got a decent picture of what the red ones look like installed? That other picture is no bueno.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks like ill be going with the other ones on the forums. Crickets in this joint!

TopoGuy

The Gunny
Reaction score
Sublime...he's got a video on the OP. Its easy...pop the clear lenses off and swap the bulbs...pop the lenses back on...done.

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry Guys we have been a little behind.

Sublime-
Sublime...he's got a video on the OP. Its easy...pop the clear lenses off and swap the bulbs...pop the lenses back on...done.

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score

Sorry Guys we have been a little behind.

Sublime-

Thank you guys! i tried popping it off. the video wont play on my phone or ipad LOL. What do you use to pop off the lens? i dont want to scratch anything

TopoGuy

The Gunny
Reaction score
You can use a very small flat head screwdriver, or what I use is a small dental-like pick that I got from harbor freight for $3. Be careful though because if you apply a lot of pressure and slip, you'll scratch the hell out of the lens...or earn yourself a trip to the ER. Good luck.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back