2005+ GT alum 3V block

predator

Reaction score
Looking for a block to replace my factory 2007 GT block. I have a Teksid block but would rather have the correct block for my car. And I think it will end up costing less anyway.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Looking for a block to replace my factory 2007 GT block. I have a Teksid block but would rather have the correct block for my car. And I think it will end up costing less anyway.

I've got one. Needs to go +.020" but it's good.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
The FRPP Aluminator blocks are dirt cheap.

My price, and what I sell them for, is $575 on a brand new Aluminator block. Bare, standard bore, brand spanking new.

You can get them with or without knock sensor bosses.

Any FRPP dealer should be able to match that price. I'd shop around. The difference you'll get will be the price on shipping, or free shipping if anyone will offer it (unfortunately I can't do free shipping).

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
What about on orders over $1500? There was something like that in effect recently from FRPP (thought it was on drop shipped stuff but I could be mistaken).

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
What about on orders over $1500? There was something like that in effect recently from FRPP (thought it was on drop shipped stuff but I could be mistaken).

Yes, on all orders over $1500 there are no freight charges. And they can be drop shipped no problem. The whole order has to be shipped to the same address though.

Last edited:

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a compleate low mile short block out of my 06 with only about 22,000miles on it. only took it out to replace with a built one. i need $600 out of it and I can drive it most of the way to you...

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
The FRPP Aluminator blocks are dirt cheap.

My price, and what I sell them for, is $575 on a brand new Aluminator block. Bare, standard bore, brand spanking new.

Any FRPP dealer should be able to match that price. I'd shop around. The difference you'll get will be the price on shipping, or free shipping if anyone will offer it (unfortunately I can't do free shipping).
Note to self....

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

What part number would I ask for?

RH

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
FWIW, the price on these blocks have since gone up. A good deal now will be around $800. If you can find a distributor who has one and paid the old good price, you could possibly still get the old good price.

I personally just had to buy one for my car, and I had to pay the new not so good price because I ordered it a day after the price increase.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I called on one today for $575 locally new from a frpp dealer . Should be here next Thur. Thanks Guys .

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back