2005 Mustang GT Twin Turbo For Sale - SOLD

Boosted 05

Reaction score
I listed my Mustang on EBAY to anyone who's in the market. Tell your horsepower hungry friends too. LOL

Ebay item number: 270395189741

For Sale 2005 Ford Mustang GT Twin Turbo

5067709.jpg

5067715.jpg

5067718.jpg

I’ve decided to sell my Mustang and start another project. As you are about to read, this is not your average, ordinary mustang with a few aftermarket bolt-ons. Therefore, please only contact me if you are a serious buyer. I’ll be happy to answer any questions about the car. Thanks for looking.

4.6L 3 valve V8 SOHC

26,000 miles

5 speed manual Tremec

3650 My color dash

Premium interior package with black leather

FRPP “engine start” button

Eboost2 electronic boost controller with boost gauge

Shaker 500 am/fm/6 disk in dash stereo

Q-logic dual 10” Kicker sub enclosure

Kicker 600 watt amp

Stinger digital bass capacitor

Custom designed twin turbo built in South Florida

2 Innovative 60-1 T4 turbo’s with .58 ar

2 Tial 38mm wastegates Tial 50mm blow off valves

DEI header wrap

V band clamps

High temp silicon couplers

Steel braided hoses with A/N fittings

Treadstone front mount intercooler

CMCV delete plates

Diablo Mafia mass air flow extender

SCT X-cal2 tuner

FRPP valve covers (blue)

FRPP “powered by ford” plenum cover

38lb Cobra fuel injectors

GT500 fuel system

Kenne Bell boost a pump

Mac Off road Prochamber

Bassani axle back system with polished mufflers and tips

FRPP 4.10 gears

Findanza stage 4.3+ clutch with billet aluminum flywheel

Tokico D spec fully adjustable shocks on all four corners

Steeda 2” drop lowering springs

Steeda panhard bar

Steeda bump steer kit

Steeda camber kit

CHE k member brace w/ engine torque limiters

Taylor battery box and trunk relocation kit

Axis GTR wheels 20x8.5 front, 20x10.5 deep dish rear

3M window glaze tint

Sequential taillights w/chase mode

My Mustang made 515 horse and 515 torque to the rear wheels at a local dyno on 10 psi boost with a mild tune. The tune is very safe and air/fuel ratio’s look great. The car was tuned by a renowned tuner in the industry. The turbo system is easily capable of supporting 1000+ horsepower. It drives smooth and the exhaust is stealthy and quiet. The car gets great gas mileage considering the 600 horses it’s putting out at the flywheel. 18-20 mpg city and 23-25 highway. The interior is perfect, non smoker, no rips, tears, or stains. The stereo system sounds amazing. The paint is in excellent shape, no rock chips, scratches or dents. The car is originally from Florida and has been garage kept and never driven in the winter. It also has a clean title, no wrecks or repairs. I drove this car from South Miami Beach Florida all the way home to Utah and wouldn't hesitate driving it any distance. I have the Mustang for sale locally as well so I reserve the right to end the auction at any time. Bidders with negative or no feedback should contact me first or your bid may be cancelled. Buying and selling on EBAY is nothing new to me as you can tell by my feedback. I promise to make this transaction as fast and easy as possible for the winning bidder. Bid with confidence!

Buy It Now for $26000

Thanks for looking!

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Good looking car man, got a question. Did you paint the fuse box cover Ford Blue, or did you purchase that somewhere?

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I can answer for him... The fuse box cover is painted Ford Blue. The wheels are 20" Axis GTR's (remember the GTR mustang?).

And as of noon today, the car has been sold.

Boosted 05

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the compliments. I sold the car today for $26,000.00. Hope the 19 year old kid that bought it doesn't kill himself or someone else in it. Later, Boosted 05

slicksilver

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the compliments. I sold the car today for $26,000.00. Hope the 19 year old kid that bought it doesn't kill himself or someone else in it. Later, Boosted 05

He will be alright I hope (and Pray :helpme:). He will learn to respect it quickly after the first few tickets he gets, haha. later

Back