2005up Cervinis Side Exhaust kit

Bagged Saleen

forum member
Reaction score
I have a used Kit from Cervinis that I ran on my Saleen for about 9 months. It is in good condition, needs paint, and come with all mounting hardware. The only thing I dont have it the small rear valance to cover the exhaust holes in your GT bumper. It of course retails for like $1300. However I can sell it for $450 plus shipping. This is the time to buy. I dont believe you can find this exhaust anywhere else for the price. Thanks. By the way, the kit is located in Hinesville, Ga if you wanna come by and look at it. I can ship it anywhere though.

mygt500

Stangpede Co-Captain Michigan Chapter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Can I get pics of the parts for sale. I have the kit and love the exhaust and should it ever need to be replaced I have one available! I already have the rear valance....

Bagged Saleen

forum member
Reaction score
Go it! replied. I dont really wanna part it out cause I wont be able to sell just the skirts to someone else, you know cruisin....

BlownPony306

forum member
Reaction score
I did not get a reply to my PM. Email me at the address I gave ya. Just out of curiousity what would you sell just the skirts for if you sold the rest to cruisin. And what color are they painted?

Last edited:

mygt500

Stangpede Co-Captain Michigan Chapter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My guess is sonic blue....maybe...so no pics? just sight unseen?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back