2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium 5-Speed 49k mi. Asking $17,500 PA

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
Hey all,

It's time to put my 2006 Mustang GT up for sale. Asking Price is $17,500.
I've got a fox body build I picked up and there's only room for one right now so the GT has to go.
I bought this car from Milham Ford in December of 2010 as a certified Ford used vehicle. Came with a carfax and a clean history. When I purchased it, it had 39,792k original miles on it. Today it has just over 49,200 miles on the clock. Since 2010 I've invested over $10k in modifications most of which add power and much better handling while still keeping the car streetable and reliable. Below is a list of mods. Between the hot rod cams and the exhaust mods it sounds like an absolute beast! It sounds very healthy and tuned nice. All engine performance and exhaust mods were installed at Evolution Performance (Fall 2013) and then the car was tuned by John Lund. With the modifications the car put down a respectable 331 horsepower and 299 lb.ft. of torque. John commented that with the stock 3.35 gears and maybe a JLT CAI I'd pick up another 15-20 rwhp. It has 4.10s. I don't think I put quite 1000 miles on since.
This install was photographed and written by me for a Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords magazine Technical Article for the January 2014 Article "Three-Valve Hot-Rodding 101". I will include a copy with the build book included in the sale.
I have a build book (binder) that has all receipts, reference, window sticker, carfax, include a CD with over 800-1000 photos from day one purchase to today documenting all modifications up to today. Who does THAT?!
The car is straight, clean, shiny and shows very well. I just got the chin spoiler back from the paint shop last week and installed it Sunday.
If interested or have any questions, please feel free to IM me or send me an email directly at [email protected] and we can exchange phone numbers or discuss.
My name is John, I'm located in the Easton, PA (Palmer) area.
Thanks for looking.

Suspension Modifications
- FRPP 1.5” Lowering Springs (K-Springs)
- FRPP Non-Adjustable Struts and Shocks
- FRPP Front Sway Bars, Rear Sway Bars , Billet Alum. Rear Sway Bar Endlinks
- Steeda Adjustable Panhard Bar
- Steeda Panhard Bar Brace
- Steeda Billet Machined Lower Control Arms
- Steeda Upper Control Arm (Shorter arm to accommodate 1.5” drop)
Wheels and Tires
- Steeda Spyder Wheels 20”x9.5” Front and 20”x11” Rear
- Nitto NT05s – 275 35R 20 Front and 315 35R 20 Rear
Performance Modifications
- FRPP Hot Rod Cams
- FRPP Composite Intake Manifold
- FRPP Polished Twin 62mm Throttle Body
- FRPP Cold Air Intake Kit
- FRPP Black Wrinkle Finish Valve Covers
- Steeda Underdrive Pulleys
- Kooks Stainless Long Tube Headers
- Kooks High Flow Catted Mid-Pipe
- Pypes Pypebomb Axle Back
- FRPP 4.10 Ring and Pinion
- John Lund Dyno Tuned – 93 Octane Tune
- SCT Tuner with John Lund Tune
Other Modifications
- Barton Adjustable Short Throw Shifter
- Moroso Aluminum Power Steering Tank
- Moroso Aluminum Coolant Overflow Tank
- Ford OEM GT500 Rear Duck Tail Spoiler
- CDC Aggressive Front Chin Spoiler
- Sequential Rear Tail Light Kit (Will include stock setup with sale)
Repairs and Maintenance (December 2010-Current)
- New Rotors and Pads Replaced (June 2011)
- New Windshield (September 2011)
- New Spark Plugs Replaced During Engine Mods (September 2013)
- New Battery (August 2014)

More Pics: http://www.fquick.com/garages/Ford/Mustang_GT/2006/34463/

Last edited:

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
Haven't driven it to work in awhile. Mixed feelings about the sale, good lookin' car. That tungsten gray color really can change color in different lighting.

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
SALE PENDING

A nice couple came and drove the car Saturday. Have an agreed upon price, if all goes the way it should the car will be gone by this coming weekend.

I will update the ad as sold once the car is gone.

JohnnyGMachine

JohnnyGMachine
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!

For those of you selling 3 valves, don't be disheartened. Clean low mileage cars like mine with some nice mods still bring decent money. Book is somewhere in the $16k-$16.4k range.
I got $16,900 for mine. I owned it for 4 years and had some fun with it. No you won't get your modifications $$$ back but that's the way it works. Cars most often are bad investments in general.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back