FS: Many Used/New 2006 Mustang Parts

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score

Still available: Pics have Items I no longer have, what's listed below, I do have.

Folks, I have some items for sale. Most came off my 2006 Mustang GT Convertible. Some are new and never installed. Used items that came off mustang were fully functional (with about 5K miles on them; I have 36K miles now) at the time I upgraded them, otherwise, they would be have been disposed of. I have priced all of these items for a quick sell. While shipping is available on your dime, be mindful that it may not make any sense to do so on some. If you still want to ship, I will provide box dimensions, weight and my shipping city/zip code so you can send me a Fedex/UPS or other label for me to afix to the box. Cash in hand and Local Pick up preferred for heavy items. I am ready to take close up pictures on items you may be interested. I take PayPal. My email is: [email protected]. So, here we go:

USED:

(OEM) Power Steering Pump Pulley (black) ($20) Part # 4R3E-3D673B
(OEM) Panhard Bar ($25) Part #: 5R3Z-4264-AA
(OEM) Front Sway Bar ($40) Part #: 6R3Z-5482-B

NEW:

Brand New Steeda Cold Air Intake (No elbow) Mustang GT 2005-2009, Steeda Part: 555-3120 (New is: $250); yours for $100. (Note: This CAI requires a tune, unless you get a Mustang GT ProFlow CAI Restrictor/Reducer for 2005-09. Which you can buy separately for about $80 and would render this CAI as No Tune Required)

Brand New Harmonic Wheel Balancer (aka Engine Crankshaft Pulley) with a Brand New Bolt (New is $100), yours for $50 Part #: For Balancer is: 4R3Z-6312-A and Bolt: F5RZ-6A340-B

M2.jpg

M3.jpg

M8.jpg

M9.jpg

M10.jpg

CAI3.jpg

CAI2.jpg

Last edited:

Samos3

Reaction score
Hi-

Interested in the alternator. Also about 5k miles?

Would you be willing to ship it UPS ground to 63103?

Thanks
Tony

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
I have shipped many items promptly and they have arrived intact. If there's something you want shipped at you expense, let me know.

Jwood562

Reaction score
you may not have it anymore, but what is the chrome power steering pulley in the bag?

is it just a chrome dress up replcement or is it a different sized one? thanks

MADGT

forum member
Reaction score
you may not have it anymore, but what is the chrome power steering pulley in the bag?

is it just a chrome dress up replcement or is it a different sized one? thanks
Hi there, yes I sold it, but it's a same size as OEM power steering pump pulley, but cnc billet...it's basically a dress up item.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back