2006 immaculate black mustang GT premium

BUstang

<font color="pink"><b>Pigg</b></font>
Reaction score
2006 mustang gt premium
13,800 miles
Oil changed every 3-4k miles
Immaculate condition aside from normal rock chips on the front bumper and some minor scratches (I have to commute from Houston to Waco on the holidays)
Upgraded factory alarm(very very sensitive, I love it)
Leather seats (no tears or signs of wear, they’re extremely comfortable)
Shaker 500
Mycolor option
5 speed manual
Brushed aluminum dash.
Extended 5 yr/75,000 mile warrantee (might be 100k, I would have to check)
I’m asking 22.5k O.B.O

Modifications:
JLT cold air intake
JBA stainless steel ceramic coated longtubes (still shiny and look brand new :D)
JBA off-road H pipe
Bassani Mufflers (stainless steel)
Charge motion delete plates
CHE lower control arms(fixed length), anti squat brackets, k-member brace with tq limiters, and adj. panhard bar (All poly bushings, there are no annoying noises from the suspension at all)
Eibach Sportline springs
Ford Racing “A code” (the good ones that don’t whine) 4.10 gears.
Authentic Saleen Underdrive pullies
BFG KDWII tires wrapped around 18x9 and 18x10 deep dish chrome bullit rims (fronts have 85%+ tread left, rears have 70%+)
Dyno tuned by Dynojoe, it made 316rwhp and 325rwtq on a conservative tune.

If it weren’t for me having to go back and forth from Waco to Houston, the car would probably have closer to 8-10k miles on her. I treat her like a child of my own and I would never do anything stupid/harmful to the car. The modifications done to my car I feel are very tasteful and just make the driving experience that much better. I average about 17mpg in the city and 22-23 on the highway so don’t let the 4.10s scare you away; if anything that has been the most fun modification I’ve done to the car aside from the exhaust. I’m simply selling the car because I’ve always wanted a 2003-2004 cobra and now that the insurance isn’t horrendous on them, I’d like to trade in this beauty for the cobra. The car drives extremely well and is not harsh at all. My mom actually learned how to drive stick for the first time in this vehicle with all the modifications done to it. I get dozens of compliments on how the vehicle looks compared to other S197’s. I prefer the clean, simple look, rather than gluing on so to speak a bunch of body modifications to make this car something it isn’t. I have removed the spoiler, but it compliments the lines and how the car sits very very well (that’s probably the main thing people say looks good aside from the wheels). ALL I repeat ALL the engine work was done by a certified ASE ford technician here in Houston by a very very reputable dealer. Because of this, my warranty still stands and you will not be voided if you bring the car in for service. He has done a handful of the suspension stuff, but most of those things are bolt-on so I felt comfortable doing myself. Anyone who is looking for a fun, good-looking mustang that is pretty quick but still realistic on the street, look no further. I really hope I can find someone who is willing to take care of her as much as I have.

If you have any questions or concerns, or would like more pictures, please e-mail me at [email protected] and I would be more than willing to help you with anything you need.

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0035-1.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

brady_f

D1SC
Reaction score
Hey, you have an email. I'm located in Waco and have an 03 Cobra. If your interested, maybe we can work out a deal. Thanks

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back