2006 Mustang GT FS

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
I hate to do this but push comes to shove my mother is probably going to lose her job soon and I dont want to have to worry about having to help out my family. So im putting up for sale my 2006 Mustang GT, as far as mods go all I have is bassani modular o/r x-pipe, bassani race AB, and a JLT Cai. The car has 38,xxx or so miles still runs a like a champ. Always been waxed and washed every month since i have had her.

Mods: Bassani modular o/r x-pipe, Bassani race AB's, JLT CAI, and 93 octane tune from BBR with xcal3 (also comes with emmision tune) 4300 bi-xenon HID kit and yellow fog light bulbs.

My price is 16000 OBO.

LINK to pics
http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14634

MY color dash and is cloth interior.
I am the 2nd owner.

Thanks for looking guys.

Last edited:

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks bliss maybe 1 day ill get that blue 03 cobra ive been wanting. But not anytime soon.

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Thanx man if everything goes well then hopefully in the nest few years. But this car is very negotiable OBO dudes.

WipenWithBens

Reaction score
Is this still for sale? If so I am very interested in it and will make an offer if still available. Shoot me a PM

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Well I would have taken your buddies offer. I just need to unload this seeing its just sits in my drive way.

And to whoever picks this up i will clay bar and wax before purchase.

Last edited:
Back