2006 Mustang GT Tungsten grey Fully built $25,000

1996lasercobra

forum member
Reaction score
For sale 2006 Ford Mustang GT Delux. $25,000. Tungsten Grey with Charcoal interior. Manual Transmission. Please contact by phone (text or call) 706-681-4896 or email: [email protected]
I am in Columbus, GA.

Engine: Brand New Boss Big Bore Block 324 cui. Diamond Pistons- 8.5:1 and custom rings, Manley Billet rods, Kellogg Forged Crank. Kenne Bell Blower with custom inlet, meter, twin 78mm throttle body, inlet is ported and polished, blower manifold is port matched to heads. Afco heat exchanger. Meziere electric water pump. 20% innovators west over drive. Stainless Works 1 ¾ headers with 3” primaries. Full 3” exhaust with 3 sets of bullet mufflers to quiet car down without restricting flow. For 80# injectors and Excal 3 tuner. GT500 fuel pump with Kenne Bell Dual Boost a Pump.

Transmission: Tremec TR6060 transmission (brand new 2009 GT500 6 speed Transmission), Aluminum Flywheel and Spec Stage 3+ clutch. Aluminum Drive Shaft.

Rearend and Suspension: Spool, extended studs (all four corners), factory 31spline axles, UPR main support girdle, Ford Motor 4.10 gears, C-Clip elinators by Strange. UPR Proseries double Adjustable upper control arm and lower control and pan hard bar (All with spherical bearings). 5-way adjustable Strange shocks and struts on all four corners. JPC Racing drag race rear springs. Anthony Jones Engineering K-Member and A-arms. Sway Bar delete bar. New battery and spark plugs.

Exterior and interior: Strange front power drag racing brakes, Bogart billet wheels (15’s, skinnies up front with 10’s in the back. Mickey Thompson 325x50x15’s (New). Also comes with stock wheels and tires. Roush 9-bar grill. GT500 rear spoiler (have matching paint factory Roush scoop in the box uninstalled). Kirkey aluminum seat on factory rails (power driver side and manual passanger). Speed of Sound Custom Stereo delete plate (has Ford Racing Logo) and Speed of Sound A-pillar dual gage mont with Raptor shift light. Has new Autometer boost gauge and Fuel pressure gauge (fuel pressure gauge not hooked up, had to order new sending unit). Car has cold AC and hot Heat, power steering with Grant Racing Steering Wheel, and power breaks.

Car info: Car has never been raced on street or track. Car has approx 32,000 miles on it with all documentation from past owner on all services performed by Ford Dealership. All parts are new with approx 275 miles on them. Spent over a year building. Had a baby during build and now need 4 doors. Car made 560 Rear wheel HP and matching torque on pump gas in the middle of August in Georgia with a very conservative tune. Everything on the car built for over kill and not to break down, hence the conservative tune. Car was Tuned at Moes Speed Shop in Dallas Georgia. Car can make a ton more power on race gas with a pulley swap (very simple). You can confirm this with the owner of the shop, Jeff (who does great work by the way). I still have the original grill with fog lights as well.

Last edited:

1996lasercobra

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry it took so many posts for the pics. It was my third attempt at posting pics from my phone. Let me know If you want a particular pic I can text it to you. The car has blemishes, fine scratches, and dings. Interior is in excellent shape and comes with an extra seat cover (if you ever wear out the bolster). As stated the car is built for over kill and to last in about every since you can imagine against racing and daily wear. 706-681-489six call or text any time or email [email protected]

Last edited:

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Just my two cents but when selling a car it's probably best to clean it and take the best possible pictures you can.

1996lasercobra

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks. I agree. Full time student, worker, and have a 10 month old so time has been very short. Plan to have it washed and waxed this week or next.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back