2008 supercharged bullitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dugstang

forum member
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/PPkrB81,qWZqxS6,Kh9G0zV,inK8FVR,4AFHBRq,0VnNKpm,SIVKcvz,IVZip5A,BrbxMLz

$20500
Im selling my 2008 supercharged Ford Mustang Bullitt. It is #5138. This is a black bullitt and only 1600 out of the 7000 bullitts made were black. The car only has just shy of 60k miles. Leather package with navigation. My color dash with factory accent lights in cup holders and floor boards.Only 1500 of the miles have seen boost. Now to the goodies. The car is supercharged with a non intercooled Paxton Novi 1200SL and tuned by Brenspeed. All supporting mods are as followed.
39lb injectors
kenne bell boost a pump
1 srep colder plugs
mac long tube headers
mac shorty prochamber
magnaflow street exhaust axleback
steeda charge motion delete plates
hurst billet plus shifter with black ball.
j&m lower control arms
j&m adjustable panhard bar
whiteline lca relocation brackets
eibach pro kit lowering springs
gt500 strut mounts
Gt500 fan
Prothane engine mounts
Gt500 front control arms and ball joints
cervini front splitter
all marker lights smoked and led replacement bulbs
smoked taillight covers
shorty antenna
Led dome lights
Zr downforce wheels graphite 20x10 in rear 20x9 in front with sumitomo htr zIII 255/35/20 and 275/35/20.
All parts have maximum of 3k miles. I bought the car last year with 56900 miles so it doesnt get driven hardly but miles will go up a tad. The outside of the car is very nice but does have a few small imperfections. Since ive had it it has been a garage queen and never seen rain. Im sure im missing something. The car does have a lien on it. Only selling to free up money for down payment on 2015 model F150.

Last edited:

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score
Two questions:

1) Pics?
2) would you be willing to trade for any OEM parts plus cash? I'm thinking of a few suspension parts and maybe the wheels. I have a 08 Bullitt as well, so they'd be OEM for your car.

dugstang

forum member
Reaction score
Click on the link at top for pics. Not wanting to part anything out. Thank you for asking.

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Gorgeous car! Great seller! Bought wheels from Doug and they were like new! Obviously takes great care of his stuff!!

dugstang

forum member
Reaction score
21k bump. Just over 60k miles now. Ill give it another month then I will look at parting out.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Man, that is a very tastefully modded, good looking Bullitt! At a great price, too! If I were in the market, I'd love to have it.

GLWS man!

notastockdohc

forum member
Reaction score
Any flaws defects hoes the motor ect. I'm in the market for a termi but damn you're car is so clean and nicely done.

dugstang

forum member
Reaction score
The outside is about 8.5 out of 10. Few small scratches here and there. Nothing you wouldn't expect from a 60k mile car. Ive had the car for roughly 1.5 years 4k miles and its been garaged since ive owned it. Regularly cleaned and waxed. Even the engine compartment. The motor runs strong. I have had the tune fattened up a bit since my first dyno until I bought an intercooler. Just to be safe. Even being fattened up I still trapped 116mph in the 1/4mile. Tranny shifts smooth, the hurst gives it more of a mechanical feel, which I kinda like. No weird noises, no engine lights, no stuttering. Tires are brand new, pretty much everything is brand new as the car was stock when purchased.

dugstang

forum member
Reaction score
12.3@116 2.0 60ft. Thats on the 20 inch wheels. Has a mid 11s mph but that would obviously be with a drag wheel and tire setup. These tires hook well but I babied the clutch off the line. Only been to the track once with the blower on. More seat time could have gone lower but im not into beating the crap out of my vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back