2010-11 body crash test footage

r.barn

forum member
Reaction score
Impressive. Windshield did not break, door did not pop open and I bet would unlatch and open still. 40mph head on.

Guy in the back would be having a really bad day.

Seat airbag saved that dummies life ..........

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those new 'Stangs did pretty good. I wonder why my window sticker says that all crashes except for rollover are "unrated." FYI, the rollover rating is 5 stars.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Watch the top of the A-pillar right at the end of the video. And I'll bet the windshield did break, you just can't see the cracks at that angle.

Still impressive. That same hit in anything '04 and older and it would have made a mess of the car.

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
Yeah but did you see the drivers seat move? That would be an incredibly rough ride under your ass. It almost looks as if the rear nuts gave way or the recliner unlocked.

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah but did you see the drivers seat move? That would be an incredibly rough ride under your ass. It almost looks as if the rear nuts gave way or the recliner unlocked.
In which video? In the first one it moves a very minimal amount compared to the dummy-in the second one, I'd prefer that the seat moves away from the impact as it does rather than keeping me pinned closer to the g-forces of the impact. I don't see any problem with the driver's seat performance in those videos.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back