2010 All-Ford Carlisle June 4-6

KryptonKnight

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, me too in the Mustang Club of Maryland tent again this year. See ya there John.

Last edited:

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Folks, rooms are going fast. My favorite hotel was full this year, and had to find another one a bit further out.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
im there. and i think im at the holiday inn as well

td91gt

Reaction score
hit up the dyno if you guys want we will be dynoing again!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep, this should be a good time. Think we should have a party?..........

WickedSVT

Reaction score
I'm going for the first time. Staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Carlisle. Is that hotel pretty good?

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going for the first time. Staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Carlisle. Is that hotel pretty good?

I go year after year, and for the first time my preferred hotel filled up too quickly, so I'm staying at the Country Inn myself. We'll find out...

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
I go year after year, and for the first time my preferred hotel filled up too quickly, so I'm staying at the Country Inn myself. We'll find out...

I'm pretty sure that is where we stayed last year, and it was one of the trashier places I've stayed. Don't hold me to it though!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
damnit. I wanted to go too. But ive got my Hockey Finals in Toronto the next week and not enough money to do both!!!

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
damnit. I wanted to go too. But ive got my Hockey Finals in Toronto the next week and not enough money to do both!!!

I had a blast working it last year, I want to take the car back but maybe next year. The swap meet was worth going if your looking for something, lots of good vendor specials too!

LegendLives

Reaction score
I will be there...been going to Carlisle for about 20 years and the Ford event I think I only missed two. Since Im still kind of a newbie to this site and I dont know a lot of ya, if you see me say hi, I dont bite.....hard....lol

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They have a good variety of vendors there, and not just car parts, but shirts and jewelry and really neat stuff!

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BUMP!!! It's this coming weekend! I'll be parked in the California special section but we will be hanging out in The Bad Pony Club tent. Come say hi!!!

UMI Performance

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys, just wanted to let you know UMI Performance will be there and have a set up on the Manufactures Midway. We will have our 2010 Mustang and 90 Fox on display with products installed so please stop by.

See you there!
Ryan

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back