2010 Mustang GT Dyno

Kona6Stang10

forum member
Reaction score
Should have waited a year.

Come on man! Some people didn't have the luxury of being able to wait.....

I mean I was in the same boat.....my old car blew up right as the 2010's were first hitting the lots......I would have had to wait with NO car (which isn't possible for me) for 6 months to get the 3.7..... It just wasn't gonna happen.
Though I'd be more than satisfied with a 3v for a DD.....with a few bolt ons its easy to make a stout car!

The 5.0 would be great if it weren't my only car, bc I'd want 500+ hp out of it to be really satisfied...ya know?

Nice numbers man! I figured with Cams you'd make more power though.....what did you rev to?

Randy_S_14

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, and I would have waited but when I got back from deployment the 5.0 wasn't even announced yet...

This pull was with an e-mail tune from Bama/AM, the A/F was pretty good, but we are gonna throw it back on there when the weather is nicer cause he said he is sure he can get a bit more out of it.

Kona6Stang10

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, and I would have waited but when I got back from deployment the 5.0 wasn't even announced yet...

This pull was with an e-mail tune from Bama/AM, the A/F was pretty good, but we are gonna throw it back on there when the weather is nicer cause he said he is sure he can get a bit more out of it.

Oh, okay...gotcha :)
Not bad for an email tune for sure!
You should (maybe) pull another 15-20rwhp out of her with some fine tuning :)

CMK720

forum member
Reaction score
Nice numbers man...mine put down 335 with BBR stage 1!

Randy_S_14

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments, I should have it back on the dyno in the next month or so. I'm stationed in Kansas and home is in Illinois so I usually go there once a month. I am trying to take 2 weeks of leave though.

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
car sounds awesome. Makes me really want to powder coat my rims

2010SterlingGT

Lava Roush
Reaction score
Albuquerque, New Mexico, Bernalillo County, USA, N
Bad ass. Can't wait to put a few more mods on my car. I swear nobody can understand why we didn't wait for the 2011 cars? I didn't wait because I bought my 2010 GT new for $25K out the door. The dealer wanted like $36k for a 2011 GT with the same package as mine. Big price difference. I figured that I would put a supercharger on mine some day with the $11K I saved.

3vs197

forum member
Reaction score
with the frpp manifold you have to rev the balls of off it to make the power. if your on stock valve springs set you limiter @ 6800 and shift it there. I just did springs and have my limiter @7200 and it still pulls hard up there.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back