2010 Roush Extreme Exaust, JBA LT's & O/R H-Pipe?

BL00DSH0T

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone running this set up?

Just curious on how its going to sound. I did a search but came up empty.
Just ordered JBA LT's, JBA O/R H-Pipe, along with a Procharger.

Anyone got any sound files?

OU81

slow typical mustang...
Reaction score
Theres a car on youtube w/ lt's catted mid pipe & roush extreme exhaust. Look it up. I had roush extreme exhaust and couldnt stand it. Better off w/ putting a muffler set on it. The tone was all over the place & too loud and i only had it w/ a catted x.

Cuttinh

forum member
Reaction score
Thinking about the same setup and liking the sound... Found that guide in our DIY section and it might become a driveway project... Thanks for the clips!

BL00DSH0T

forum member
Reaction score
Question on installing these. I'm still waiting on the o2 extentions. Do the o2 extentions just go to the rear o2's?
I have the tune turning the rears off, so do I even need to extend them?

I been thinking about adding a WideBand A/F Gauge and wanted to use one of the rear o2 bungs if I didn't need to have the stock rear sensors installed.
Is this a good option?

I know if it not the IDEAL stop but will be good enough.

Thanks

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Longtubes with an offroad pipe and any extreme muffler is potentially gonna produce trumpeting and drone. The only way to find out is to try it. Fixes can be had with some sort of mid mounted resonator and or changing out your axlebacks. I had to do both.

BL00DSH0T

forum member
Reaction score
Longtubes with an offroad pipe and any extreme muffler is potentially gonna produce trumpeting and drone. The only way to find out is to try it. Fixes can be had with some sort of mid mounted resonator and or changing out your axlebacks. I had to do both.

Yeah I have some cash set aside just incase I need to get some different axlebacks.

I have found a HD vid of a 2010 GT with the same set-up but he also has cam's and changed the roush axleback to Stingers. Sounds good but alittle too mild for what I want.

But like you said the best way to find out is to try it.

Thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back