2010 Steeda Exhaust, GPS Mirror, JL Audio Cleansweep

still_life127

forum member
Reaction score
Asking Prices are pretty firm but i will consider negotiations. No low balling.
Everything is in mint condition except for the exhaust. Obviously theres some minor imperfections, but nothing you can notice when the exhaust is on the car.

2010 Steeda Exhaust: $250 Shipped
GPS Smart Mirror: Sold
JL Audio Cleansweep: $200 Shipped

GPS Mirror is made by Azentek. Maps need to be updated. Also has Bluetooth, Video, MP3, Reverse Camera, and probly some other features i forgot.

For those of your who aren't familiar with the clean sweep, its basically a really fancy line output converter for those of you who want to achieve audiophile level sound while keeping your factory stereo. Works awesome. Includes calibration disk and factory box.

Any questions, PM me.

IMG_0429_zpsa7c4bb87.jpg

IMG_0434_zps3241b0df.jpg

IMG_0436_zps5c8ba37c.jpg

Last edited:

still_life127

forum member
Reaction score
The nav mirror works great but I decided to go all out and get a nav head unit. It's a really good alternative if you want gps and don't want to drop all that money on a head unit. I mean shit... The dash kit alone for the 2010+ is more then what I'm selling this mirror for... Another cool thing about the mirror is not many people have them or know about them so when someone sees them, they're always impressed ;)

2012yote

forum member
Reaction score
What's the model number on the mirror and how old is it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

still_life127

forum member
Reaction score
Smart Mirror still available, Ill have to look at the model number when i get home. Its about a year old. It does have the backup camera function.

The cleansweep is the shit. End of story. Easy as hell to install. You just wire it like you would any other Line output converter. Pop in the calibration disk, hit the calibration button and in a bout 60 seconds, you're done.

Last edited:

still_life127

forum member
Reaction score
They're not super loud but they're definitely louder then stock. My buddy is running muffler deletes and right now I have stockers on. These fall right in the middle. Here are some clips from american muscle that might help you get an idea on what they sound like:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/bassani-axleback-0509gt.html

http://www.americanmuscle.com/flowmaster-hushpower-axelback-0510.html

Both of these mufflers are straight through, round mufflers just like the ones im selling and will sound almost identical.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back