2011-2014 Mustang GT Vortech V3 Supercharger w/ Extras

chaoscentral

forum member
Reaction score
So we are parting out my friends car before we trade it in. So we just took off his Vortech V3 supercharger kit along with a ton of extras. Was only on the car for a year and about 12k miles.

Included in this sale is a Vortech V3 Si-Trim supercharger tuner kit in black finish
This includes the supercharger, all piping. Air-to-air intercooler. All hardware we took off the car. The only parts missing from the kit are the cooling system modification stuff as we didn't want to pull that off the car. These parts can easily be sourced from superchargers online here.

Will also come with a belt and all parts needed for install. This kit was installed on a 2013, so 12-14 should be all the same. The 11 might need a special spacer or the use of a newer timing cover from a 12+

Along with the kit also included will be a set of ID1000 injectors plug and play with retaining clips. all seals in tact.

Tial Q 50mm BOV with adaptor elbow and JPC Racing block off plate for the stock bov port.

Upgraded T-Bolt clamps throughout

SCT X4 tuner unmarried and ready to go.

2 bottles of Vortech supercharger oil

JLT CAI for the vortech kit

Vortech Maxflow Boost-a-pump

Modified engine cover

Air Vent gauge pod w/ mechanical boost gauge

Literally the only thing you need to get this kit running is that coolant modification kit, and a few stray bolts.

IMG_1533_zps52ll6xaq.jpg

IMG_1534_zpsvh4ysn6f.jpg

IMG_1535_zpsxwiachre.jpg

IMG_1537_zpscgcfwl3o.jpg

IMG_1538_zpsuuzsokgt.jpg

IMG_1539_zpshfwdmymp.jpg

IMG_1541_zpspdrzdjhb.jpg

IMG_1542_zpscz3fwhrs.jpg

IMG_1543_zpsgqecscfg.jpg

IMG_1544_zpstbl1oq82.jpg

IMG_1545_zpstb05ogbe.jpg

IMG_1549_zpszs6id6rf.jpg

IMG_1551_zpsmeiahsdh.jpg

IMG_1552_zps0p6u7d7v.jpg

SOLD!

Last edited:

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
Wow very good price ...anyone on the fence about FI should be all over this . The extras alone will make this kit a great choice and save a ton....good luck on sale

chaoscentral

forum member
Reaction score
BUMP!!! Price is now $4000 Shipped!!!! You will not find this good a deal with this many extras for this price.
:sunot:

chaoscentral

forum member
Reaction score
Also as a bonus, since I have a business account with Paypal I can offer 0% apr financing for up to 6 months through paypal

Mustang dog

forum member
Reaction score
If I could get it to work with my 4.6l. I would be all over this.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back