2011 Base GT FRPP 525 kit and more, Suffolk, VA

JDM74

forum member
Reaction score
For sale is my M6 base 2011 Mustang GT. 20K miles, Brembo brakes, security package, 3.55 gears, spoiler delete.

List of modifications:

FRPP 525 Whipple supercharger kit.
JLT big air CAI
JLT oil separator/ catch can
Forgestar F-14 wheels, 19x10 rear, 19,9 front with 285 Nitto Envo's in the rear and 255 in the front (Boss set up)
Steeda Sport lowering springs
UMI adjustable panhard bar
Flowmaster Hushpower axle back
35% tint
Rousch boost gauge mount
Autometer Cobalt boost gauge
Tuned by Brent at DTP

Includes Ford Pro-Cal and SCT tuner for the car.

Car made 522 hp/ 415 tq (dyno graph can be provided). Car is garage kept in perfect condition. The FRPP supercharger kit was installed by Wynn Ford in Hampton to obtain the 12K mile warranty. Receipts can be shown.

Reason I'm selling, lost interest in it and looking to go another direction.

IMG_5224.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_6136.jpg
[/URL]

$27,000.

JDM74

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, not really driving it enough any more. Kinda bored with it. Looking to get something a bit more hauling stuff friendly.

07silvergtss

forum member
Reaction score
Wow sweet setup, makes me sick when I see deals like this come up and am not in the Market! Just bought a 4 door wrangler not long ago damn! Your not looking for a nice lifted,hard top on 35's with a TOW PKG. wrangler are ya? :)

glws

JDM74

forum member
Reaction score
Wow sweet setup, makes me sick when I see deals like this come up and am not in the Market! Just bought a 4 door wrangler not long ago damn! Your not looking for a nice lifted,hard top on 35's with a TOW PKG. wrangler are ya? :)

glws

Actually going to place the order for a 2013 Rubicon Unlimited this afternoon. 6-8 weeks to get so, that's going to be how long I have to sell this.

lethe

V4g!n@ #er
Reaction score
Actually going to place the order for a 2013 Rubicon Unlimited this afternoon. 6-8 weeks to get so, that's going to be how long I have to sell this.

Your going to opposite route as me. I stepped out my my lifted and built 2010 Rubicon into my mustang.

Back