2011+ Coyote Fuel System Wire Upgrade/Bap Install kit

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have confirmed this kit works with the 2011+ FPCM system and is now available. This wiring upgrade has been proven to drop fuel pump duty cycle by 10% and will allow yout to get more out of your fuel system. A cheap and efficient must do mod for anyone looking for more fuel. This kit runs 10 gauge wire directly from the battery through a relay to the fpcm to get the most out of your fuel setup. Kit is 100% complete with everything you need for a complete and clean install. This setup was also designed to be used in conjuction with a bap and includes instructions to do so.

$35, free shipping in cont US. to forum members

Installing a bap on your Coyote? Using this kit to feed your bap will allow it to operate more efficiently, lower amp pull with the increased voltage and drop duty cycle, prolonging the life of the pump. So don't install a bap without this kit!

Have the battery in the trunk or need some custom wiring for your setup? I can build these kits custom for your car for no extra charge.

Kit includes:

-10AWG INLINE HEAT/WATER RESISTANT FUSE HOLDER WITH 30AMP BLADE FUSE
-16FT 10AWG RED HIGH CURRENT PRIMARY WIRE
-BOSCH 40AMP AUTOMOTIVE 5 PIN RELAY
-1FT 10AWG BLACK GROUND WIRE
-1FT 10AWG RED HIGH CURRENT PRIMARY WIRE OUTPUT TO FPDM/BAP
-1FT 16AWG INPUT WIRE FROM FUEL INERTIA SWITCH
-MISC:
-3M TAPE
-SELF TAPPING SCREW
-2 PIECES OF HEAT SHRINK TUBING
-4 ZIPTIES
-DETAILED COLOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (CAN ALSO BE EMAILED TO YOU)

WIREBAPRELAY.jpg

Image09272011142140.jpg

Image09272011142150.jpg

Image09272011142202.jpg

Last edited:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I dont have this type of car, but I did something like this for my 05.. do you guys or someone else have before and after shots in the datalog.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes posted in my vendor section. Standard kit dropped 12% duty cycle and, my 10 gauge fuel hat kit from fpdm to fuel hat dropped another 5% duty cycle. All together this is a drop of around 5 amps pull. This was on a single 340lph pump setup.

Running bigger wiring is a huge and cost effective help to the system vice feeding the whole system off a single 16 gauge wire.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Boost a pump. It is dc amp that increases factory voltage to the pump to get more flow.

AJCrader

forum member
Reaction score
Is there an estimate for how long this install takes?...I won't have a bunch of time to have it out of comission.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Depends on the installer really. I would alot 30 mins to an hour if your familiar with removing trim pieces and using a crimp tool. I can email you the install instructions if you would like to look them over. I made the kit as easy to install as I could, its all bolt on except you have to cut one wire and make two crimp connections.

AJCrader

forum member
Reaction score
I am nervous about removing trim pieces only because I have never worked on newer cars, I am used to pre-80's cars.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It super easy as before. Just pull, no tools needed. Only thing that needs removed is the door trim that pops right up and then the side trim foward of the door.

JimC

Reaction score
Will this work for a 2013 with 3.7 V6? I assume the wiring is the same as the V8 but don't know for certain.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back