2011 Diamond C 8x18 open dove tail trailer

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
*SOLD* 2011 Diamond C 8x18 open dove tail trailer

*SOLD* My car trailer is for sale. Turning drag car back to street so I don't need it any more. Used very little. Its a 2011 model with diamond plate deck and anti-sway. Great condition with with a few rust spots here and there, spare tire holder (have a rough spare if you want it). Clean title, inspected.

Dual 3500lb axles and all LED lighting. Link here for specs: http://www.diamondc.com/trailers/car-haulers-motorcycle-
trailers/40ECHL18X83 .

Selling for $2500. For $3000 I'll throw in a set of Bogart drag wheels (15") with good rubber on them.

Bank check ONLY unless I know you personally, then a personal check is fine. Carroll County, Maryland.

Trailer1_zps5e41fb00.jpg

Trailer2_zps87f7bc56.jpg

Trailer4_zps493f5021.jpg

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
That's a sharp trailer, John. Not all beat to hell like most used trailers you see for sale. Throw it on Craigslist and see if you get some local bites (don't give out your home address).

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going to give it a bit more time across a number of forums, and if it doesn't sell I will just not worry about it and try to raise some money getting "the boss" back to street trim another way. It's not a must have sell, but given the frenzies I've seen on some trailer sales, a bit surprised I haven't had that many hits.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back