2011 GT Black trak pack wheels

Reaction score
Have you guys been able to get any photos of the wheels on a car yet? When funds permit i will be picking up a set of these before long.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Not yet, but i have sold 5 or 6 sets. Should be popping up on the net here pretty soon. Hopefully i can get one of my customers to send me some pics, and i will post them here.

Reaction score
Not yet, but i have sold 5 or 6 sets. Should be popping up on the net here pretty soon. Hopefully i can get one of my customers to send me some pics, and i will post them here.

THat would be great. I Have the sterling gray color new GT, and i think black wheels would look pretty good.

Ricosbullitt

forum member
Reaction score
Do you also sell the tpms sensors to go with the set? I'm very interested in these as well...

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I've been flip flopping between rtr frpp track packs or 20110 gt500 wheels. Can't make up my mind.

Sold a few sets of 2010's as well, and IMO the RTR's take the cake. I like the track pak wheels, but not as much as the RTR's. Keep an eye out on our website for new pics.

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. But one more question. How much extra would the 2011 TPMS sensors be for a "plug and play" application?

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
What exactly do you mean "plug and play"?

If you buy a wheel and tire package, then we of course will install the TPMS, so all you have to do is take them out of the box and bolt them on.

Reaction score
What exactly do you mean "plug and play"?

If you buy a wheel and tire package, then we of course will install the TPMS, so all you have to do is take them out of the box and bolt them on.

Your ad on the website doesn't mention anything about TPMS, on the wheels. So i would assume it does not include them on the 1749.00 price.

I thought with the newer mustangs when you installed a different set of TPMS sensors they had to be calibrated for the new sensors?

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It is an extra cost, but we do have them. Not every one wants the TPMS installed, so its not part of the deal.

I know on the early models we sent out a training tool since it was a band style system. Not to sure how the 10's and 11's work since it is a valve stem style TPMS. Im sure there is a way to train it. It might be with you dash controls.

Like on my new tahoe, when i rotate the tires, i have to go into the dash controls so the computer can "re learn" where each rim is now.

Reaction score
It is an extra cost, but we do have them. Not every one wants the TPMS installed, so its not part of the deal.

I know on the early models we sent out a training tool since it was a band style system. Not to sure how the 10's and 11's work since it is a valve stem style TPMS. Im sure there is a way to train it. It might be with you dash controls.

Like on my new tahoe, when i rotate the tires, i have to go into the dash controls so the computer can "re learn" where each rim is now.

I wish there was an option to "re-learn" no TPMS. :damnit:

It is just typical dummy ford sensors. If they said which tire was low it would be different.

JerryC

Reaction score

There's a training tool for the '11 TPMS, it looks just like the one for the older TPMS on the webpage. I've not done any of the earlier years so i dont know if the training sequence is different or not. You use a combination of ignition key turns and brake pedal pushes to put the car in learing mode and then zap the valve stems with with the tool. Takes about 3 minutes total.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
There's a training tool for the '11 TPMS, it looks just like the one for the older TPMS on the webpage. I've not done any of the earlier years so i dont know if the training sequence is different or not. You use a combination of ignition key turns and brake pedal pushes to put the car in learing mode and then zap the valve stems with with the tool. Takes about 3 minutes total.

Is this Jerry Culp?

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Awwwwwwwww shit, we are all in trouble now.

I have plenty of wheels in stock now, just nothing in chrome....lol

JerryC

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwww shit, we are all in trouble now.

I have plenty of wheels in stock now, just nothing in chrome....lol

Glad I didnt wait... Although if you guys had a better pic of them, I might have gotten SVT GT500 wheels. I saw them on Race Red car online and they look sweet. Not as good as chrome, but close.

Going to have any BF deals on tuners?

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We will be having a BF sale, just not sure what is on the list yet. Im sure the tuners will be on it.

I told you about the GT500 wheels, they are tits. Love the look of that wheel.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back