2011 Mustang GT 5.0

344Saleen

forum member
Reaction score
Name: Dennis
Price: $26.0k obo

I am selling my 2011 Ford Mustang premium 5.0 6-speed with approximately 17,000 miles. Clean title, no accidents. This is a great car, Im selling because I may need to get something a lil more family friendly.
This car features many upgrades from the factory: Premium package which includes sync, shaker 500 audio, leather, 401a interior package includes charcoal leather with cashmere stripe along with cashmere sticking and upgraded leather door skins, 373 rear differential, Electronics package which includes: 8" screen, HD radio, Voice activated Navigation, dual zone climate control, comfort package: Heated seats.

Along with the upgrades from the factory this car this car is slightly modified but has always maintained factory tune on the car and has remainder of factory warranty until 36,000 miles or April 2014.

List of modifications included with the car:

Flowmaster Hushpower axel back exhaust
Stack Racing Rims: 19x8.5 in the front w/ 245/30/R19 and 19x10 in the rear with 285/30/R19, All tires are Nitto INVO
'13 GT500 steering wheel, this wheel features alcatera and leather, also thicker than the stock mustang wheel.
GT500 shift boot (alcatera with white stiching)
Eibach Sportline springs
Stallion Racing adjustable panhard bar
Tinted windows
5 channel amp with Kicker 6x8 speakers in the door and rear deck
Classic Design Concepts rear decklid cover

Currenty has stock suspension back on the car for winter.

Contact me if you have any questions.
Asking Price is 26.0k with everything on the car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back