2011 Mustang GT: Ultimate Build

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
timthumb.php

2011 Mustang GT: Ultimate Build

As everyone is seeing the new 2011 Ford Mustang 5.0L hit dealership showrooms and bolting on extra power with minimal parts, we got excited to get our hands on one and see what we could make happen. The owner of our company, Shannon Guderian, decided he wanted to build a street/road race car to replace the 2000 Cobra R at the track and what better platform could we ask for with a 2011 Mustang 5.0L at our fingertips. We started off with a Brembo package, Kona blue Mustang 5.0L and just a few parts ……. to get this project rolling………..

As you can see we had just about everything you could want for the new 2011 5.0L waiting in our showroom, ready to be installed

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
The car is pretty much finished. Click the link and follow the blog. We have been beating on this car for some time now. Its a fun car for sure.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I hear that, driving from Texas to SC is a fun trip. A good 20-24 hours. Cant wait to check yalls car out.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yup I remember that. We will have more free, and newly designed shirts this year. When you stop by I'll hook you up.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back