You can still buy a coyote....? Lol

Some build pics
image-25.jpg

image-26.jpg

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Ok something to add I completely forgot about. Those who have bought already know and have been understanding. The discounted kits won't be eligible for the giveaway. So if you deleted a BOV or are military, no go for you guys. To be fair to all everyone needs to pay the a minimum price for their raffle ticket. Savvy? Cool, back to your regularly scheduled programing.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Here's the secondary section of down pipes to replace the mid pipe.

image-28.jpg

07Bossman

Reaction score
Do you have any more pics of your jigs in use that you are willing to let out the vault? I'm always interested in how turbo kit builders build their jigs and use them.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Nooope, sorry man lol. I can't give away too much, then I help the competition make theirs more accurate!

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Waiting on a little material. Just a little bit keeping us from finishing up the last 10% of a few parts. Spent a little time on stocking parts. Welded on a few BOV flanges. These were before the tubing was punched out.

image-32.jpg

Some intercooler brackets and the tops and bottoms to the expansion tanks.

image-33.jpg

Billet thread inserts for the expansion tanks. No leaks here bitches lol

image-34.jpg

Top of the tank.

image-35.jpg

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Thought I'd share some overlays. These are our numbers vs avalible blowers for the coyote. All different cars and setups. But same dyno and same 91 octane from the same area. So we've eliminated quite a few variables you can see when trying to compare numbers on different cars in different locations. All of our graphs are on 8.5psi and all pulls are on 91.

Looking into custom springs for the wastegate. We're dropping about .5psi from 5800 or so and up. Not much, but when a car makes 40rwhp+ per psi we count the split hairs! But so far pretty happy. Expect power to come in even a bit sooner with the smaller air to water intercooler which is about 80% smaller in volume.

This a TVS w a 90mm pulley and I believe a JLT intake. This equals about 8ish psi.
CPRvsTVS.jpg

This was a stock pullied magnason which I believe make 7psi out of the box.
CPRvsMagnuson.jpg

This one was a P1SC w 12psi@7700.
CPRvsP1SC.jpg

Last edited:

Nyx_Maelstrom

forum member
Reaction score
Those are some wicked impressive numbers! I can't wait for more updates! Looks like I might be putting some of this deployment money to 'good' use hehe.

Do you have a website? I couldnt find one anywhere.

And what mods other than your TT kit were done to the car in the dyno graphs?

Last edited:

Speed+Clinic

forum member
Reaction score
why ate you short spinning it to 7k. what number is the a/r? i dont know it looks like its jumping out the exducers efficiency range.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Short spinning cuz it's not my car lol. The AR shouldn't effect the exducers efficiency, only the inducer. But it's really small right now at .90
We just wanted to see how fast we could make it spool for stock engined customers. Not my cup of tea but still works well and its fat ass still runs 10's. when we turned it up it made 700ft/lbs by 4100 and kept climbing from there. That's just stupid lol

So right now those numbers were w a 74/82 on a .90
We've tested a few turbos and another 4 or so here pretty soon. In the next month to month and a half we'll test another 4-5 on T6 setups. The power per pound of boost will only go up from here.

Do you have a website? I couldnt find one anywhere.

And what mods other than your TT kit were done to the car in the dyno graphs?
This ain't no TT kit suckuh. It's just a big single. LOL
This was with a carbon fiber driveshaft, lowering springs, upper and lowers. Plus the kit, that's it. There is still a wonder if the clutch was holding at the track or not. Did fine on the dyno until we loaded the dyno over 750rwhp. So who knows.

Kind of have a website. It's down though. Changing the theme. For 6 years it was a forum based site where we showed our repairs, modifications and restores up close and personal. People could post whatever, ask for advice or post their builds. But switching it up and it's just down for construction is all.

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Headers are on it, no other way to do it. I haven't seen any turbo kit break 7K+ peak yet. We've done it on accident w boost creep though. These engine are very sensitive to boost at the lower levels.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
From what I am seeing on pretty much any turbo build is there is no reason to have a Boss Mani as the boost peaks somewhere around 6kish and some kits more, but then you're not hard into the manifolds glory area.(lol)

Looks like ill be selling my mani too.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah he already had it also. I was hoping it would have been different because of a larger plenum volume but looking inside the intake it just isn't there. I am insterested to see how much torque a stock intake picks up. I just need to adjust the boost controller so it doesn't drop any boost and it will peak at 65-6700 again. We've pushed this AR pretty much to the max and it does make 900fwhp even at 65-6700, just the returns diminish quickly. But we're not there on 8-9psi.

Nyx_Maelstrom

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah he already had it also. I was hoping it would have been different because of a larger plenum volume but looking inside the intake it just isn't there. I am insterested to see how much torque a stock intake picks up. I just need to adjust the boost controller so it doesn't drop any boost and it will peak at 65-6700 again. We've pushed this AR pretty much to the max and it does make 900fwhp even at 65-6700, just the returns diminish quickly. But we're not there on 8-9psi.

What would be the potential solution (custom?) to increasing the viable RPM threshold on a turbo'd coyote?

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score

Im just debating keeping the Boss Mani, or selling it seeing as the car will be dropping boost before I am hitting the sweet spot of the 6700+ area.

If I stick with 67mm ill probably peak around 6k even I am guessing.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Get rid of it Mikey. I think your best bet is to make as much torque as possible since you'll be short shifting anyways. If you haven't already got it, ditch the 67mm also. Inlets get pretty bad with it. The comp stuff helped a little on the rpm. But their turbine doesn't flow enough at 79mm either because of their design on the CT4. The inlets were much better on their 74mm over the PTE 67 though. Asking a lot of the poor 67 on these engines.

What would be the potential solution (custom?) to increasing the viable RPM threshold on a turbo'd coyote?

Cams I think. Especially exh. Even advanced all the way it still only has an EVO of 48.5 btdc iirc on a GT. Kind of reserving final judgment until we try more turbines. The one in this car has some odd characteristics. We'll have some testing soon w stuff that should be sub 1-1 back pressure. I'll see if we can get away w more rpm despite short duration if the back pressure is super low.

This was a STD/MPH graph I used in a thread, so subtract about 25hp/rwtq on both.
But you can see when we had a rise in boost how much peakier it looks. Now it shoots to 8psi, bows up to 8.5 and comes back down. The power curve is mostly the boost curves doing. You can see about 130mph mark and sooner there is more meat under the curve on 8.5psi than even the blue 11psi line. That was a little boost controller and out smarting the damn ecu to remove about 10deg of overlap we had trouble kicking.
shannonstdmph.png

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back