07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Wow that's a lot of car and any comments on how it drives

jolambright

forum member
Reaction score
Wow that's a lot of car and any comments on how it drives

The only thing I do not like so far is it was difficult trying to find the right clutch for it. I am currently running a spec 2+ hybrid (as the guy called it), which is fine but its just not the perfect baby DD clutch that I was hoping for. I am able to handle it just fine I just don't always do my take offs in high rpm so at times the car shutters. Going to use the Centerforce Dyad which can handle low rpm take offs with no shutter from what I have read and talked to people about it. Was trying to plan the clutch for when I have a vortech installed.
The T-56 magnum does make noise that you can hear in the cabin if you are under 2k rpm in like 3rd and 4th gear which I have gotten used to with either the windows down or radio on.
The Service Advancetrac message on the cluster comes on at times which I will have looked at soon.
Other than all of that it is awesome and like a dream to have. I did recently have the 5.0 symbols put on them and when vettes see me or other mustangs they all come up to me revving and wanting to race. Much faster than my 07gt was and lovin the myColor and Ambient Lighting in it.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
That's awesome man so tell me bout the ac plumbing because a lot of people have said they have issues with the 5.0 swap or did you just use all the plumbing from the donor car

jolambright

forum member
Reaction score
That's awesome man so tell me bout the ac plumbing because a lot of people have said they have issues with the 5.0 swap or did you just use all the plumbing from the donor car

The only things not swapped over were the lights basically. The rear lights had to be modified to work with the 2012 pcm and the rest was plug and play.

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
That's amazing and awesome man I'm truly impressed

KonaBlueBryar

forum member
Reaction score
looks great! whole car is perfect except for the BAMA tune... i wont get into it but id think if you were dropping 21k into a car you would go with lund or something... just an observation.. your car and you do you lol! super clean!

07TR

forum member
Reaction score
Are you going to do anything with your suspension?

jolambright

forum member
Reaction score
looks great! whole car is perfect except for the BAMA tune... i wont get into it but id think if you were dropping 21k into a car you would go with lund or something... just an observation.. your car and you do you lol! super clean!

The BAMA tune was just for a temp solution until I get the engine bay redone and upgraded. At that point I will be getting a custom dyno tune from a shop. The tune is still better than stock was but yea it is only a temp one.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back