2012 Kenne Bell GT For Sale

popeye

forum member
Reaction score
Tough to sell the blower cars, and it's a tough time of year. Cars like that get stored away for the winter. Good luck

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
Good point, close to christmas and its getting cold.

Maybe somebody wants a winter project to swap the motor and blower so I can trade it in lol.

popeye

forum member
Reaction score
Well a two car together swap of parts is the way to go. See if you can advertise it as that. That's the only way to really get any money back because it's really only worth retail of a base 2012 GT. Would be a nice car though for someone as ever thing is done already.

blackgt87

forum member
Reaction score
Well a two car together swap of parts is the way to go. See if you can advertise it as that. That's the only way to really get any money back because it's really only worth retail of a base 2012 GT. Would be a nice car though for someone as ever thing is done already.

I'm sure you're aware that saying "it's only worth a retail base GT" is an insult. If you spent that much money and your car had 10k miles on it you would expect more than retail. Anyone would.

To that point I have someone interested @30k so Im going to give it some more time before I offer to part it out.

Back