2013 5.0 with JBA LTs, OR H, Resonator Delete, Borla S-Types

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Nice!
I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a Bama tuner / Airaid CAI combo from American Muscle ... they advertise up to 60 hp / 58 ft-lbs gains ... that would be nice :)

Do it man, I have the carbon fiber CAI from airaid on mine. I made 463rwhp with my mods

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
whats your trap speed? that will tell you what rwhp you have! if you are only trapping 116-118-19, you more than likely have around 410-420rwhp, 119-123, 430-440rwhp, etc etc

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
whats your trap speed? that will tell you what rwhp you have! if you are only trapping 116-118-19, you more than likely have around 410-420rwhp, 119-123, 430-440rwhp, etc etc

Haven't taken this car to track since it was stock haha. One of these days I'll bring her out there again.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
That sounds like straight fornication. I love the O/R H Pipe on mine. I was going to get an X until I saw they made the same power, and the H pipe is where Ford gets its Mustang Sound.

Your car, sir, is the real deal.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
That sounds fuckin bad ass...

Thanks brotha!

Sounds kickass!! Jelly!! Now I want headers and I need an installer... lol

They are a BITCH to install hahah. Took me and my buddy like 12 hours or so with a couple beer breaks and food breaks. Was definitely annoying on ramps and jackstands lol. Just feed me beer and I would be down

That sounds like straight fornication. I love the O/R H Pipe on mine. I was going to get an X until I saw they made the same power, and the H pipe is where Ford gets its Mustang Sound.

Your car, sir, is the real deal.

I think the H is perfect for these 5.0s, they are raspy but the H keeps them nice and deep and mean.

Thanks man! Love this car

Back