2013 Mustang GT RTR Wheels

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So as many of you know I purchased RTR Wheels about a month ago and I finally made it to Discount Tire to get them wrapped in Nitto NT555's (275/35/19).

So I thought I would post a couple of pics and show them off to yall. Not that yall havent seen RTR Wheels before but I got a super cool pic that I was excited about and wanted to show you all!

Anyways onto the pics!!

Wheels on the car!

The super cool shot I got.

So all I used was my Canon T3i with the flash on and I redirected the flash away from the wheel with the screen of my iPhone. I learned this trick a while ago and decided to try it out on a whim and I think the picture turned out badass! Photobucket dumbs it down a little I feel but none the less still a decent picture in my book!

What do yall think?

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
I would highly recommend it! Not only are the guys over at Latemodel all awesome the wheels are sweet too! I'm so happy with my choice and these are my first big boy set of rims. My others on my v6 were faded knockoffs.

Mine have all been stock style in the past but I love those wheels. Going to rock the polished 18's as winter wheels LOL

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You should trade me for my wheels!

Lol, funny you say that bc I like your wheels too! My wife would kill me and I think your would too! She loves your wheels right?

Mine have all been stock style in the past but I love those wheels. Going to rock the polished 18's as winter wheels LOL

Yeah mine were FR500 replicas, which is why I think I was so drawn to the RTR's, bc of the similarity.

Looks awesome man! Silver was a great choice.. so fresh.

Thanks Chris! I just love how the wheels stand out and aren't lost like I feel they would be if I went with black rims.

I can already see the car on bags now, however, I know it'll be a while before that happens. Airlift isn't cheap. Lol.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks killer broham!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My wife hates my car. She would prefer me to have a vette. She is not a ford girl at all.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words guys! The bad thing about them is I want to do more mods now!!! Lol! No can do with the Holidays here.

My wife hates my car. She would prefer me to have a vette. She is not a ford girl at all.

Man I thought she loved those wheels and the car? Can't please them all the time! Lol!

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Gracias Señor! Hey congrats in passing 1k posts 5 posts ago! Welcome to the big leagues!

Psh, you ain't ready for the big leagues homie!

Oh yeah, the picture is alright. It would be better if those were on a certain GHIG Mustang... :crazy: :thumb2: LOL love ya man

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Psh, you ain't ready for the big leagues homie!

Oh yeah, the picture is alright. It would be better if those were on a certain GHIG Mustang... :crazy: :thumb2: LOL love ya man

But I thought you were over the RTR's and wanted Avante Gardes? Lol! You can touch them when you get back!

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
But I thought you were over the RTR's and wanted Avante Gardes? Lol! You can touch them when you get back!

I'm confused!!! Leave me alone!!! *cries to oneself in the corner*

Promise?!?! Do I have to wear protection like Darren? :crazy:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back