2013 nitrous question

rubicon79

Reaction score
Also what fuel to put in the fuel cell for the nitrous? Around me I have Rockett Brand Racing Fuels at the local store. They sell a 100, 111, 114, and 118 octane fuels.

Shouldnt the higher octane give me the ability to run more timing? I know anything over 100 is leaded but its mixing instead of running straight. Is that gonna mess up my o2's?

Seems like what they call their 118 is similar in specs to C16 that I read about some LS guys running in stand alone fuel systems.

DTL

forum member
Reaction score
I used to run c16 in a stand-alone cell on my street car forever ago and it worked very well. I run straight c16 in my Outlaw 8.5 car now. I know some folks that run c23, but it's VERY expensive and overkill for what we're talking about here. Nitrous and c16 seem to go well together. :)

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Are you guys that are running a wet kit experiencing a lean spike when you pull from the rail?

Mike

Check with neal@nitrousoutlet. One of the best out there IMO. He should have a few answers on it.

gtmiller1001

forum member
Reaction score
Are you guys that are running a wet kit experiencing a lean spike when you pull from the rail?

Mike

I never did. Had the NO plate kit on my 2011 running a 100 shot. I datalogged quite a bit too.

I only ran two bottles through that before switching to turbo though.

Back