2013 Sac raceway(ford event)

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Just got back from there. Took the tike with me for a few hours and then it was ready for bed.. ahhh..

Despite my bad times/feelings with AED I have to give them props. They helped setup and good show in something we all like. Even better I walked by their trailer and I didnt get jumped by shaun or any fan boys.. haha..

http://s9.photobucket.com/user/lostsoul2525/library/2013 sac raceway

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Took the tike with me for a few hours and then it was ready for bed.. ahhh..

You crack me up. You have a great looking boy.

IMG_1145.jpg

lostsoul

Reaction score
dang i missed out! i didnt know they were having that today :(

I have been trying to get others I know to go. I met up with sac town which was cool until he tried to get me into AEDs trailer... what were they going to do to me there?!!?!!?

What city you from? There are tons of events going on. We need to get more local people together.. I'm all alone =-/

You crack me up. You have a great looking boy.

Thanks, he loves mustangs and it sounds so cute from him. But it was rough since it was only me and him. He enjoyed most of it but had his 2 year old fits..

Its Hard to take pictures and picking him up like fucking master blaster!

master-blaster_288x288.jpg

p.s> I was wearing my s197 forum shirt! Wooot

Last edited:

Clipboard

forum member
Reaction score
I have been trying to get others I know to go. I met up with sac town which was cool until he tried to get me into AEDs trailer... what were they going to do to me there?!!?!!?

What city you from? There are tons of events going on. We need to get more local people together.. I'm all alone =-/

im from stockton, CA. not too far..i dont mind the drive there either..saturdays and sundays until 8 im down to go. i threw away my calender for the track when i went last time...ill check out their website and see what they have going on.

I definitely know the feeling of being all alone my friends are too busy with the bar/club seen or always broke lol

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score

LOL. Nothing that hasn't been done to you before.

Good to see you out there Ted, been a while. I can't wait to get my car back, and show those guys what a fast car looks like.

lostsoul

Reaction score
Nice pics. I cant believe I missed this too. Im near Sac, in cameron park. Any good local forums?

There is ca mustangs . They have some meets and cruises. I smoothed things out with the owner and sactown I think is still a member there.

LOL. Nothing that hasn't been done to you before.

Good to see you out there Ted, been a while. I can't wait to get my car back, and show those guys what a fast car looks like.

It was cool to see you also, It was getting hot and the kid was ready to go. I got half way home and he was going ballistic in the back seat, after crying and bouncing around he was out like a light. haha

See Darren you can have a nice and clean car outside of the garage.. haha :beer:

Sactown

Sactown
Reaction score
There is ca mustangs . They have some meets and cruises. I smoothed things out with the owner and sactown I think is still a member there.

Ca Mustangs is gay, they don't let the racer talk shit to each because some one gets offended, and then when you try to stick up for yourself they kick you out of the forum. I have not posted there in years.

lostsoul

Reaction score
I know. they get in a hissy. Craig told me they did not ban me. but something happened to the site. its all new so who knows.

. I dont know any other local places or semi local places, I guess if we have or know if something is going on just post it in the regional section.

Back