2013 Tail lights for the 05-09s??? YEAH!!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had the car out yesterday for a few hours, wash it and I have to say, the more I see them on the car, the more I like how they look against the white.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
Had the car out yesterday for a few hours, wash it and I have to say, the more I see them on the car, the more I like how they look against the white.

I had mine out on a cruise yesterday and got to compare them to a 2014 GT500 other than the outside shape they look darn near identical. The owner of the 14 was even impressed.

By the way, I'm giving my set away. Free with the purchase of the rest of the car.

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
yea, I got that from the first post.... Why?

I get bored easily. I only owned my 04 cobra for 10 months. This is the longest I've kept a "toy". Coming up on 3 years. I'm the second owner. Bought it with 2k miles. Has 11,800 miles now. I also found a car for sale here locally that I've always wanted. My car is on ebay now. I'm expecting to sit on it for awhile until the right buyer comes along so the car my eye is on may sell before mine does.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I get bored easily. I only owned my 04 cobra for 10 months. This is the longest I've kept a "toy". Coming up on 3 years. I'm the second owner. Bought it with 2k miles. Has 11,800 miles now. I also found a car for sale here locally that I've always wanted. My car is on ebay now. I'm expecting to sit on it for awhile until the right buyer comes along so the car my eye is on may sell before mine does.
Nate,

Sure is a Super nice looking Mustang you have.

But in the past I use to do just like you, get them, change them, and away they went and onto the next.

Good-Luck with your next project !!!

Terry

5spd07gt

Captain Ninja
Reaction score
Nate,

Sure is a Super nice looking Mustang you have.

But in the past I use to do just like you, get them, change them, and away they went and onto the next.

Good-Luck with your next project !!!

Terry

Thanks Terry. My next car will be in uncharted waters for me.

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
I like them but wondering when the brakes are applied do they all come on at the same time like the stock setup?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, the sequence on for a single cycle and then are solid.

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
They're definitely a keeper. Better than the stock ones and much better than the 10-12 look a likes IMO.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Well it's 11/4 and I still can't order them. They better hurry up and get that ship unloaded.
impatient2.gif

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Hah! Couldn't sleep and just tried again. The 'order now' button was activated so I placed my order. With the forum discount it was $347.79. :snoopy

Kuplex

Software Developer
Reaction score
Hah! Couldn't sleep and just tried again. The 'order now' button was activated so I placed my order. With the forum discount it was $347.79. :snoopy

Same. Ordered about 1am after checking on a whim before heading to bed.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
im suprised AM's site didnt crash with all the people wanting these :D

so how many of us are about to post pics of these tails?

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back