2014 GT Premium spoiler question

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
2014 GT Premium spoiler question and Stripe question

I just bought a new 14 gt yesterday. It is a premium package and it has that awful pedestal spoiler. I am wanting to get a GT500 spoiler for the car but Ive seen where all the holes arent filled from the existing spoiler. Are the holes visible that arent filled? If so then im screwed and I really want to get a GT500 spoiler. Anyone have suggestions?

Also I am wanting to get the RTR stripe for the hood only. I cant find it anywhere. Can someone lead me in the right direction?

Last edited:

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
The holes will show. I looked into getting it myself last year. I've actually grown to like my pedestal wing...

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Im just not digging it. IDK ill roll with it for a while but I know I wont be happy haha. I wonder how much I could get a take off trunk for?

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Im just not digging it. IDK ill roll with it for a while but I know I wont be happy haha. I wonder how much I could get a take off trunk for?
My buddy got a lid off a V6 from a salvage yard for $400. It had no holes at all...I would be careful if you fill them. Get a GOOD shop as the trunk lids thin, and anything but perfect body work will look wavy.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Find someone with a V6 or Base GT that's the same color who wants your spoiler and swap them trunks!
That spoiler is a $355 option and most V6 and base guys will be glad to swap to it for free :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back