2015 Ford Mustang Rendered into Reality

pwd72s

forum member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get used to the 2010 styling changes, and here we are discussing 2015???

It's true...life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer to the end you get, the faster it goes.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
All that is, is someone's idea of what they'd like to see. It's definitely not what the new Mustang will look like. Ford has already stated numerous times, the new body will NOT be a retro design, which this one clearly is.

So, good job someone somewhere, but definitely not official or correct.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Eegh I'll have to wait until I see one in person to see if. I like it Mone is paid off now and by the time they come out I'll be in the market for a new one of they look like that I'll probably just get either an 11-14 5.0 or 07-09 gt500 instead not a brand new one

Sent from your moms phone

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Should a, would a, could a, its all just a bunch of useless speculation. I am sure there are a few artist renderings that they have floating around.

ixtlan

Reaction score
Euronese...

No imagination in Detroit anymore.
Beginning to wonder if American styling is plain dead.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Euronese...

This is not detroit. This is just some guy's idea of what it should look like. Someone simply took a picture of a 2011 and played with it.

kgrun4

forum member
Reaction score
I don't like that every rendering I've seen has the ford blue oval stamped on the front, I really hope that doesn't show up

JohnGil

Reaction score
Pretty car, but not a Mustang! I just hope Ford doesn't "New Coke" it and change a recipe loved by 95% of the people looking to get the 5% who don't like it!

HankyGT

Make it three yards mf'r
Reaction score
Euronese...

American styling died in the 70s..they brought it back with the 05's and they need to kill these big-body retro cars with fire. I was a die hard Sn95 fan size wise. I hope they go back to that scale of car.

It's like 'lets make a brick!....lets' round off some brick!....can we make a brick look bloated somehow and just throw every idea possible into one rearend?

Make it sleeker smaller, around 3200lbs loaded out, the option of a targa or removble roof, IRS and a 450hp coyote.

Oh wait I already want a vette.... well hell at least it'll shine ponies on the ground when you open the door

tmcneace

forum member
Reaction score
Hideous euro trash. I now feel the need to write in the "What really pissed you off today thread"

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
I like it. I want a twin turbo ecoboost in it as well. 500HP minumum please.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back