2015 Roush Pics

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Yeah, i know. Just copy the exterior design, and that's all we need from them.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

John,

Now that below would be Bad-Ass for sure !!!

Meet Hennessey’s 717bhp Mustang

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Terry

garner

forum member
Reaction score
I like it, but I have a feeling it's gonna cost a small fortune

whats the price tag?

For anybody interested on the cost there's a few RS1 already on ebay from a dealer. They all seem to be manual ecoboost premium with performance pack, and listed at $38-39,000

RS1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...a984c8d6a&item=251663256938&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Found an RS also
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...5963ad64f&item=161434228303&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Going off the second link, it looks like the wheels being shown in pictures are going to be a $3,100-3,500 upgrade

ZPounds09GT

forum member
Reaction score
With this one looking like it has been lowered, it looks like they still need to work on the front suspension. Looks towed in.

I am really liking the flow/look of the rear end with these changes. Needs a little window tint for my taste overall...

The toe'd in effect is coming from the camera more than likely. The wider the lens, the more it distorts.

BlazinBoss302

forum member
Reaction score
Gotta say I like everything about the Roush better than the Hennessey EXCEPT the nose. This is making me want to cancel my LE and go with a Competition Orange and mod the hell out of it. not sure I could bring myself to do that to an LE.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back