2015 Stang pics

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
It's definitely growing on me....I was already torn between keeping my 06 and dumping some cash into it or selling and buying an 11-12. The thought of a turbo 4 in a lighter mustang is something that's really catching my interest in a way I didn't think possible.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Surprised no one has posted up this video yet. They also have a pretty cool spread on the ford site about it where yuo can change the colors and check out the vert.... which is pretty sweet.

Sigh... how did I screw that up. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZp5SJhRybE&feature=youtu.be

And here is a pic of the vert...

attachment.php

Last edited:

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
I need Fdjizm to conduct an ass comparision between the 05-09, 10-14 and 2015

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
I usually don't like verts, but so far I like it better than the hard top for some reason. I love the tail lights.... and the gauges, console, shifter and steering wheel are awesome IMO.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
2015 Mustang, the rebirth of the Mustang II.
Funny.. I was thinking the SAME THING as I saw a mustang II cobra II last night on my way to pick up my son

370z profile, swiss cheese dash, and the front fascia looks like an after thought. Not a fan yet. I'm sorry I like America and American looking cars.

AMEN!
I am proud of our heritage.. wtf are our leaders SO DAMN excited to be like the rest of the world? If I wanted to be a FUCKING european, I WOULD MOVE THERE. Look on the streets.. all the cars look the same. I remember as a kid you could tell at night even what was coming down the road.

We are losing our identity, pride and now our fucking mustang...

Losers. I am going to pull the trigger on a C6Z. Fuck it

Last edited:

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much parts will cost, given the jump in prices for equivalent items were from the fox era to the s197.
Hopefully we don't see $1500 cat-backs, $600 shifters and $1500 driveshafts.

awesome autocorrect malfunctions brought to you by tapatalk

05yellowgt

Reaction score
I wonder how much parts will cost, given the jump in prices for equivalent items were from the fox era to the s197.
Hopefully we don't see $1500 cat-backs, $600 shifters and $1500 driveshafts.

awesome autocorrect malfunctions brought to you by tapatalk
driveshafts might have a chance at being cheaper since they will no longer require slip joints. But to your point, new always means more expensive.

Black 5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Hmmm? Outside of the cosmetic, suspension and some interior changes, what would be wrong with this 'first year' model. Assuming it's using the same engine and tranny combo, specifically the 5.0 and manual/auto, I don't see a lot of 'first year' discouragement.

That said, I like my '13 and will stick with it. They are going for a younger demographic as well as a European/world demographic with it which is OK. I don't care for the rear end 'overhang' or the Fushion 'touch' to the front end or the 370Z roof line. Other than that, it is remarkably...unremarkable.

By the way, the 'Galpin' pic? It may sway some ricers to put away their toys.:clap:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
My concern would be with electrical, heating/air conditioning, and suspension issues... 2016 will have all of the new issues worked out.

Hmmm? Outside of the cosmetic, suspension and some interior changes, what would be wrong with this 'first year' model. Assuming it's using the same engine and tranny combo, specifically the 5.0 and manual/auto, I don't see a lot of 'first year' discouragement.

That said, I like my '13 and will stick with it. They are going for a younger demographic as well as a European/world demographic with it which is OK. I don't care for the rear end 'overhang' or the Fushion 'touch' to the front end or the 370Z roof line. Other than that, it is remarkably...unremarkable.

By the way, the 'Galpin' pic? It may sway some ricers to put away their toys.:clap:

Turd burglar

forum member
Reaction score
That red Galpin concept looks like it's sporting the rocket bunny brz treatment.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I like it a lot. Considering I've disliked almost every other new body at the Unveiling, I think it's only going to get better with wheels and mods, and an SVT option.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Don't see a radio antenna or a hole for a door key on either door in any pics. Or on the trunk.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holy crap those suspension designs are complex. I've no doubt they work well, but one of the things I do appreciate about my S197 is the simplicity of the design. Heck, the rear 3-link only has 8 bushings, 12 if you count the sway bar drop links.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back