2015 Turbo 4 cyl cluster

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
Besides the fact there's a million buttons on the steering wheel, it's not terrible imo.

Sent from my helicopter

FR500GT

forum member
Reaction score
Besides the fact there's a million buttons on the steering wheel, it's not terrible imo.

Sent from my helicopter

This.

I prefer my steering wheel to be as simple as possible. Hopefully they will have a suede "Boss" option to swap on.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like the steering wheel got gang banged by a group of Playstation controllers.

3 center AC vents? What are they trying to make it look like, a damn Alfa Romeo? Don't get me started on the number of buttons in the center console.

arabbit

12 inch member
Reaction score
I think it actually looks pretty good. The gauges look deep set like the 05-09, the productivity screen looks bigger, and the center stack looks like it came out of a BMW...looks higher quality than current ones IMO.

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I'm tired of the oval tachs. I want new modern style.. as for the buttons I'm sure if you guys DONT order sync then many of those will not be on there.. haha

I want more info on the outputs.. c&D said the firsrt ones to come out will be the same BUT a "few" months later 500hp gt???? Is this confirmed? or is that few months 2-3 F'ing years

KingofQueens

forum member
Reaction score
Agreed with whats already said. Shit loads of buttons everywhere, and why 3 middle vents?

Btw how do u know its the interior of the turbo 4

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
I think it looks good, tarting to look a bit audi though IMO.

by I think it looks good does not mean I will buy it, I think I just have this idea stuck in my head of what I am supposed to get when I buy a mustang. Hence why I am not so much a fan of the other pics. we will see I guess.

Fox-4

Reaction score
I think it actually looks pretty good. The gauges look deep set like the 05-09, the productivity screen looks bigger, and the center stack looks like it came out of a BMW...looks higher quality than current ones IMO.

Yep, I love that it has non-retro font for the speedo & rev counter.

Tapatalking in my GT/CS

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
way too busy for me, one of the main reasons I love the 05-09 interior, minus the sea of plastic of course

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I think I'd have a better chance at surviving texting and driving than trying to hit all those keys and driving!

Texting and driving it is! lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back