2016 CompO "5.sl0w" S550 Project

08StangGT_CS

forum member
Reaction score
Finished up the grille project today! Also was able to throw on the powder coated Brembos as well. I have the rears ready to go on, but they are not on in the pictures. Definitely going to get some better pics sometime this week when the weather clears up.

Overall, the grille project with @knightvision was a huge success. It wasn't overly difficult to do, and turned out killer. I drove her today for the first time in months and felt great! A lot of head turning too, lol!

We used zip ties to hold the mesh in place on the OEM grille while we use Goop All-Purpose to adhere it.

We waited 24 hours for the Goop to dry and cure. Once we snipped the zip ties off, the mesh was stuck rock solid to the OEM grille. The Goop really did it's job here.

Installed the new grille onto the bumper.

The final product.
25744044945_52bf8f0bc0_b.jpg

Needs an intercooler to make that front end be perfect!!!:clap:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Haha yeah. I just dropped it off at our local Costco for a showcase display for the next month. Hopefully attracts attention.

That new grille is sweet.

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Needs an intercooler to make that front end be perfect!!!:clap:

I agree, along with two turbos :whistle1:.

There's not much else left for him to do!

but-wait-theres-more.jpg

I thought the exact same thing... but after looking at them in person they really do compliment the car... Not my type of thing but... its Grabber5.sl0w's car... lol
:roflmao:

Except trade it on a mini van once the date happens...:omfg:

Maybe he and Cam can shop for them together....:whistle1::whistle1:

No. No. No Mini van for me! The Jeep is good enough for now, until I roll in stacks and move up to the SRT8 GC. :321: Probably won't get that lucky though lol.

Nah, before he buys a van, he needs to buy the other Msutang he ordered...

:whistle1:

Haha yeah. I just dropped it off at our local Costco for a showcase display for the next month. Hopefully attracts attention.

That new grille is sweet.

Whaaat? Why is it still there? That's awful to hear it going to have little bastard finger prints all over it, and ass crack on the seats... Guess it could be worse. Could be on display at Wal-Mart...

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Installed my Gloss Black Roush Rear Spoiler last night from Hypermotive. Also installed my powder coated rear MGP Caliper Covers, thanks to Alex@AmericanMuscle for hooking me up!

At first I wasn't so sure if I had made the right decision on the Roush spoiler, but now I'm so glad I went that route. It flows with the car so well, and the black makes the rear even more aggressive with the RTR rear diffuser.

25798910276_fe51c7534d_b.jpg

25524266000_d211e87581_b.jpg

25729848751_d99ce42f41_b.jpg

25704000332_f83bd1bc02_b.jpg

25524250250_d0e70e0090_b.jpg

25524245730_8ae9e1e618_b.jpg

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would have done black but hey, it's your car, if you like it that's all that matters!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back