stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
landscape-1462823043-stango.jpg

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-car...d-new-727-hp-supercharged-mustangs-for-40000/

http://www.lebanonford.com/New-2016-Ford-Mustang-Lebanon-OH/vd/33979789

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah but considering we have to still pay to get ours to hook lol.. Based on what I've got in my 06 this wouldnt have been a bad idea really..damn.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
A buddy of mine at work just sent me this link. He's seriously trying to figure out a way to get one of these things. Even thinking about selling his custom 1970 Mustang!

I think the price is pretty much right. Basically paying for the car and the parts, and I guess the dealer is somehow factoring in the labor costs somehow in the deal. I don't really see any reason any Ford/Roush dealer couldn't do something like this.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For guys who would not want to install a kit on their own, damn good deal.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
It's a 300a package car with no options. If you can't get one for close to 30 grand after some negotiating, you're not trying hard enough. The SC kit is $6795, and a few hours on the install. Not as stellar a deal as everybody is making it out to be.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now that's a deal for sure guys. :clap:

• Lebanon Ford Price $40,726
  • Factory Rebates $750
  • Price $39,976

r640

T.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Great idea, you can finance the whole shot this way as well! Batshit crazy performance for $700/mo. Heh...

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
How long will the stock clutch hold this power before it pops, too? I'd want an auto/3.15 car if I was going to get a blower from the factory, less impact on the driveline.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I find these to be INCREDIBLE deals.

You are taking a factory S550, at basically a touch cheaper than MSRP....and getting a Roush OEM Quality Supercharger Kit installed for free (no labor) and you have the full warranty.

The difference in this is, you do not have to install yourself or pay to install the Roush SC Kit, which is a solid 8+ hours.....and you don't have to worry about warranty issues (assuming you dont put a custom tune on the car, or more boost etc)

The Roush SC Kit is $6900 MSRP
The Powertrain Warranty is $1000
The MSRP on a new S550 is $32400 or $33500 for auto.

The sweetness of this deal is, to beat these prices (before even installing the kit) you have to negotiate and shop around etc.....THEN install the kit.

I dig it!

drive_55_not

forum member
Reaction score
It's a 300a package car with no options. If you can't get one for close to 30 grand after some negotiating, you're not trying hard enough. The SC kit is $6795, and a few hours on the install. Not as stellar a deal as everybody is making it out to be.

True, Around me you can get a base GT with the A6 for 29,500 +TTL and Stealer fee's .

But, that's not a bad price for somebody who doesn't have tools, or a place or wanna wrench on their car.

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
I find these to be INCREDIBLE deals.

You are taking a factory S550, at basically a touch cheaper than MSRP....and getting a Roush OEM Quality Supercharger Kit installed for free (no labor) and you have the full warranty.

The difference in this is, you do not have to install yourself or pay to install the Roush SC Kit, which is a solid 8+ hours.....and you don't have to worry about warranty issues (assuming you dont put a custom tune on the car, or more boost etc)

The Roush SC Kit is $6900 MSRP
The Powertrain Warranty is $1000
The MSRP on a new S550 is $32400 or $33500 for auto.

The sweetness of this deal is, to beat these prices (before even installing the kit) you have to negotiate and shop around etc.....THEN install the kit.

I dig it!

Exactly. I've got nearly 25k in my mustang, plus 13k for the car itself ~38k lol and that 2016 is 10 years newer and nearly the same HP LOL FML :yaoface:

I wonder what the engine/trans are good up to on the 16 GT's?

Last edited:

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
True, Around me you can get a base GT with the A6 for 29,500 +TTL and Stealer fee's .

But, that's not a bad price for somebody who doesn't have tools, or a place or wanna wrench on their car.

So about $37K for the car and the blower, with 8+hrs of work and no warranty.

Oh and, not having the convenience of financing the entire package at killer interest rates.

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
So about $37K for the car and the blower, with 8+hrs of work and no warranty.

Oh and, not having the convenience of financing the entire package at killer interest rates.

Yeah this is gonna probably leave a good bit of people salty who put a lot of $ into their older mustangs in the last year..

Are roush hp numbers listed at the wheels or crank?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back