3.7 Eco-Boost & Direct Injection

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score
Can you not read???

YOU made the post the pushrod 5.0 IS faster than the coyote 5.0, I asked you how you could say that, you ask where you said that, I quote you and you call ME dumb???

Wow...I am done with you....I thought you may have had some points but I will not argue with an idiot like you, you will win based on experience...nor will I stoop to a battle of wits with an unarmed boy.

The fastest 5.0 SBF is faster than the fastest 5.0 coyote. I'm sorry that you are a coyote fanboi and have deep buyers remorse for not waiting a few months to buy a car, but you can't change the facts.

The factory "old" pushrod 5.0 was splitting blocks and having mechanical failures near 500 RWHP. The ONLY reason the new one is slower is due to how long it's been out. People have have decades to make the old motor fast.

EDIT - Stock POTENTIAL to stock potential the old motor doesn't stand a chance. Of this you should be happy with. But there's plenty of bangers that'll smoke your sorry ass.

So, you have a little sense and understand the the SBF variation is faster.

I don't know what a banger is and that'll isn't a word.

He's an idiot!!!! Maybe his dad will buy him a V10 so he'll be superior to everyone on this board?

V8>*

He's already superior to everyone on this board. He's smarter than everyone, knows more about cars than anyone aaaaand has a procharged 5.0. He is king.

:allhail:

Yeah and it runs low 12's

My car has never made a 1/4 mile pass. So, I must say........wait for it.........

Proof?

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
The fastest 5.0 SBF is faster than the fastest 5.0 coyote. I'm sorry that you are a coyote fanboi and have deep buyers remorse for not waiting a few months to buy a car, but you can't change the facts.

So, you have a little sense and understand the the SBF variation is faster.

I don't know what a banger is and that'll isn't a word.

V8>*

:allhail:

My car has never made a 1/4 mile pass. So, I must say........wait for it.........

Proof?

It'll never make a pass. You probably don't even have that car you dumb ass. Looking over all your posts I see you NEVER or EXTREMELY RARELY post in actual tech threads. Maybe it's because you don't know shit?!?!?!?!? I'm betting you're actually one of the camaro trolls in disguise.

Oh yeah, "urdum" is a word asshole!!!

Anybody wanting to stay away from Jesus here just stay in tech threads.

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score
It'll never make a pass. You probably don't even have that car you dumb ass. Looking over all your posts I see you NEVER or EXTREMELY RARELY post in actual tech threads. Maybe it's because you don't know shit?!?!?!?!? I'm betting you're actually one of the camaro trolls in disguise.

Oh yeah, "urdum" is a word asshole!!!

Anybody wanting to stay away from Jesus here just stay in tech threads.

umad?

TheRookie65

Reaction score
We finaly get a 3.7 forum and you guys come in here and do this shit! What the fuck, take it somewhere else....... PLEASE!!!!!

StupidFast3V

Reaction score
Hey Kid, Calling you a kid cause your thought process leads me to believe your either that or a really hard headed ignorant adult.

I listed a 6 cyl in 1980s and you throw a motor than came out over 10 years later and in a 2200lb car. Thats like comparing todays 5.0 V8 to the 79 5.0 Mustang, your a complete idiot if you think you can compare the 2. This isnt about opinions or brand loyalties, we all bleed Ford blue and like Mustangs, The difference is, some of us can give respect and understand that what your saying in nothing more than you thinking the car your daddy bought you is the best fucking thing since the wheel or sliced bread.

I got 10 bucks that says you werent even a cum stain in pops underwear when the GN first hit the street, 10:1 odds says you were still on training wheels when the 281DOHC 1st went into production, I would be shocked if you even knew what vehicle premiered that engine, Im sure your going to Google it and post a answer with the owned smiley.

There are full bodied GNs running within 1/10s of the video you posted, do you even know anything about John's car ? I know its CarbonFiber and runs a assload of boost, same motor in Johns old Mustang was running 8s.

You chose a shitty platform. Stop being dumb.

StupidFast3V

Reaction score

freeman-he-mad.jpg

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score
We finaly get a 3.7 forum and you guys come in here and do this shit! What the fuck, take it somewhere else....... PLEASE!!!!!

Stick to the 13.50's. This is a man's conversation. Your fellow 3.7 owner started this with his blind stupidity.

TheRookie65

Reaction score
Stick to the 13.50's. This is a man's conversation. Your fellow 3.7 owner started this with his blind stupidity.

OK asshole you don't see me in the 5.0 section talking shit do you? We just got this section and you're calling me out? I think it should be mandatory that everyone provides a place residence so when this shit occurs we can youtube the ass whipping and post it..... You see where I live how about you....... PUSSY!!!!!!!!!

StupidFast3V

Reaction score
OK asshole you don't see me in the 5.0 section talking shit do you? We just got this section and you're calling me out? I think it should be mandatory that everyone provides a place residence so when this shit occurs we can youtube the ass whipping and post it..... You see where I live how about you....... PUSSY!!!!!!!!!

That's a terrible idea. Ever been stabbed with a roll of paper towels before? I've seen him do it.

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score

Ya ok,,,,,, COME ON OVER!!!!!!!

motivleben3hq.jpg

TheRookie65

Reaction score
You know I wanna just laugh...... Then again I see I'm being pulled into your pathetic world...... And to StupidFast, if you live in Aberdeen where do you wanna meet? If you live in Aberdeen LOL........

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back