3600 CFM fan with custom shroud**SOLD**

StangPhD

forum member
Reaction score
Jeremy H built this for an 05-09. It is a slim 3600 CFM fan mounted onto a stainless shroud. Wiring and 2 speed motor are hooked up and is a plug and play install. I recommend one step higher fuse for the circuit. 175 shipped.

Last edited:

StangPhD

forum member
Reaction score
That is correct. I never installed but it was recommended by Jeremy in his original post putting it up for sale.

"Used off my car in great shape. This custom shroud is made from heavy duty 16 gauge stainless steel and is a very solid construction. The shroud measures less than an inch thick. Attached is a FFD 3600cfm 16" slim fan, its a bad mother most flow you can get in this size period, it measures just over 3" to the back of the fan motor. Already comes wired with the speed temp controller attached, simply plug right into your cars fan connector plug. I used small bolts and nuts to attach it to the top and bottom of the radiator which I will include as well. Perfect for freeing up room in the engine bay for a turbo setup or blower piping. I have over $400 invested. $250 shipped takes it.

Info on the fan.

http://ffdynamics.com/products/ffd3600"

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
IIRC stock fan fuse is 20amp and I put in a step bigger which would have been a 30amp with this fan. Not 100% sure as it was while ago but I did put in a bigger fuse.

StangPhD

forum member
Reaction score
I always go with what Jeremy states. He has NEVER steered me in the wrong direction. In fact, I bought my fuel system upgrades from him and there was an issue with a fitting. He shipped the correct one to me right away. It was my fault but he made it right at no charge.

05gtkb

forum member
Reaction score
trade for:
Spec stage 3+ clutch around 20k miles on it
steeda fixed UCA
Steeda sport springs

StangPhD

forum member
Reaction score
I have an RXT, steed UCA and BMRs springs all around (dead hookers coming soon).........this is a great deal at 100 bucks shipped to you door.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back