3v Brenspeed package (cams, CAI, long tubes, o/r h-pipe, CMDP, tuner, ect) New in box

cf99gt

forum member
Reaction score
3v Brenspeed package (cams, CAI, long tubes, o/r h-pipe, CMDP, tuner, ect) New *SOLD*

SOLD

Thanks guys, and thank you s197forum!

Last edited:

cf99gt

forum member
Reaction score
Willing to separate?

I'd really hope to sell it to someone as the complete package. It just makes it so nice to have EVERything there ready to go, for someone.

I will entertain serious part out offers (just pm me and I'll take them in order received.) And after a week or so (to give someone a chance to get the complete set-up) I'll contact you then if your still interested.

Ps. If you dont need the cmd plugs (notice I have the cmd plugs as used in 09-10 intake manifold, not cmd plates as needed for 05-early08) $50 off.

Willing to separate?

Pm sent. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

cf99gt

forum member
Reaction score
FYI.. I will be out of town (and pretty much separated from the real world) until Monday Jan. 28th. I will return any inquiries then.
Thanks guys-

cf99gt

forum member
Reaction score
I am parting out the package.

JLT cai is sold.

Detroit Rocker cams w/ phaser bolts.. $650 shipped

Pypes long tube headers and matching Pypes o/r H-pipe...$550 shipped

SCT X3 programmer unlocked and including Brenspeed 93 oct. tune.. $310 shipped

Maximum Motorsports $500 gift card.. $400 shipped

Again, this stuff is all brand new in box, all purchased last month from Brenspeed.

Thanks guys!

Sprayin Blue 3V

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, if that was an X pipe, i'd be interested. Let me check how much it would be to get just the x.

cf99gt

forum member
Reaction score
Damn, if that was an X pipe, i'd be interested. Let me check how much it would be to get just the x.

We've consistently seen better torque numbers with an h-pipe on the 3v. Are you just looking for sound with the x-pipe?
But heck, at this price, you can sell the h-pipe and still make out like a bandit :) Thanks

Sprayin Blue 3V

forum member
Reaction score
We've consistently seen better torque numbers with an h-pipe on the 3v. Are you just looking for sound with the x-pipe?
But heck, at this price, you can sell the h-pipe and still make out like a bandit :) Thanks

Yeah I had an H on the car before and it sounded raspy as hell and like total ass.

Back