3v cam phasers

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
Putting my engine back together and I found one the the cam phasers was damaged. Looking for both phasers either new or low miles. Would also do the whole timing kit if the price was right.

Parker Lewis

forum member
Reaction score
Hi Bob. I have most of the take off timing components from one of my 2005 engines. I can get some pics for you and send them over. I have the OEM Ford plastic chain tensioners and the chains and guides, it's all got low miles as the engine came out of a wreck I bought back in 2009. I don't think I have the phasers or the solenoids. You can have the stuff for shipping costs if it'll help you out. Let me know your email address if interested.

Do you want to run used timing parts? Maybe the used stuff is better than the new low buck chinese stuff?

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
The phasers are what is damaged. I had already purchased the tensioners and arms new. If you do have them they would be better than the cheap junk.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
Hi Bob. I have most of the take off timing components from one of my 2005 engines. I can get some pics for you and send them over. I have the OEM Ford plastic chain tensioners and the chains and guides, it's all got low miles as the engine came out of a wreck I bought back in 2009. I don't think I have the phasers or the solenoids. You can have the stuff for shipping costs if it'll help you out. Let me know your email address if interested.

Do you want to run used timing parts? Maybe the used stuff is better than the new low buck chinese stuff?

You have low mileage solenoids? I have everything else, but at 185K miles I should probably replace those as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score

You have low mileage solenoids? I have everything else, but at 185K miles I should probably replace those as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back