3V Camshaft Tools (and others) For Rent!

Kevinmach1

Major Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's the same POS valve spring tool I just used last weekend. It took me and a certified Ford tech 10 hours last saturday to R&R all 24 springs in the car. And he has done them before. Compressing the tool is a pain in the rear when reinstalling the new springs, and those tiny keepers.... Lets just say it's probably a good idea to have some extra's around. They can find the smallest spots to hide when the get dropped...LOL

IA_Chiefs_fan

forum member
Reaction score
I'll have the tools ready to ship out the middle of this week again if anyone else needs them!

shikwann

forum member
Reaction score
I really appreciate this! I might be sending you out a PM soon or later depending on what route I choose...

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
So I need both tools to install some hotrods or brenspeeds new detroit rocker cams?

I am willing to get in on this rental program.

patrick

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
Benjy at Total Performance Solutions here in louisiana is in the process of patenting his valve spring tool right now. It wili be worth its wait in gold. I think he he's got the time down pretty good right now, 10 to 15 minutes per cylinder IIRC. I'm not sure when he's going to release it or a price, but it's amazing to watch him fly throw a valve spring job

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back