3v Kennebell 2.8 Mammoth

Jonwang822

forum member
Reaction score
Mostof the crap you see that is clutter is the presuresensor for the stock fuel line running back down. I should have installed the regulator in a more hidden place. Pretty much, if u don't want the clutter and you are doing a return style fuel system. Hide the regulator . Only thing that has to be cut using a die grinder is the area right above the headlight and a tab off the strut tower. I still have the install instruction book I will send with the kit!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Can I see some better high res engine bay pics of the whole blower within the engine bay from different angles? I'd like to maybe drive over and see it too.

Jonwang822

forum member
Reaction score
Sure as soon as I get a chance to get out there. I travel for work and the car is at the speedshop. 4094543203 if you wanna talk about it.

Jonwang822

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry haven't had time to get more pics yet! After Christmas bump!! I know some of you are itching to spend that money!!! Some one make me an offer I am very motivated to sell!!

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Parting out! 5000 for the complete blower kit. 600 for the 8 rib iw balancer and the hd tensioner. 400 for the afco with fans and ice box! Or make me your best offer! Prices don't include shipping! But willing to meet up to 100 miles!

Still got the afco and fans? Don't need the icebox.. pm price shipped to 67101

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back