3V Trade-in Sale: Axle backs, JLT, sequentials, more

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
ALL SOLD, THANKS!!

Located in Eureka, Mo. Prices are with shipping IN THE CONTINENTAL USA.

Items taken off my 2006.. The stock suspension components were taken off last year when the car had about 35K miles.

MBRP Axle Backs. $300 shipped.

Sounded awesome, not real loud but had a great tone IMO. The tips are in great shape, that black crap is just road tar. I got a lot of it off, not all. There is a crack behind the clamp on one side, I have no clue if it was like that the whole time it was on my car or if I did it when taking them off. I don't think it'll be a problem, if there is any question it should be a real easy fix. Also one of the hangers appears backwards...I have no back story on it, it was on the car when I bought it. Shouldn't be a problem for installation though.

DSCN1479_zps65a477a9.jpg

DSCN1483_zpseee13e28.jpg

DSCN1481_zps987874bd.jpg

Last edited:

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
The x-cal is unlocked/unmarried?

Yes. I returned the car to stock and updated it's firmware. I didn't think that would unlock it, but after it updated it showed "unused," it dropped from 4 uses left to 3 uses left, and it erased the tunes that were on it. It seems to me that it is unlocked.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Bump

Off work Thursday and Friday and would like to get the bigger items shipped on those days. Let's get this stuff to new homes, I need money for mods for the 5.0!!

And about the stock stuff....it's not going to be cost effective to ship the panhard and maybe springs. Strut mounts and lcs's are game though.

Last edited:

xsmsxgtS197x

I am Batman
Reaction score
actually $90 is a pretty descent price, they go for like 140 new and Ive seen everyone else on here selling them at $100 and they never last but a few dayz!

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Man...the market here is overflowing with 3V parts now. Make me some (reasonable) offers on this stuff guys, save me from putting it up on Ebay!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back