4.10's and Eibach Prokit BNIB!

MVSicari

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 2 Brand new items for sale today. I bought these when I was in Afghanistan planning to put them on my 06 GT but when I got back I picked up a 5.0 instead =) I don't have pictures as of now because I lost my camera overseas. I will take some pictures with my iphone tonight and post em up. The gears are Ford racing 4.10's for an 8.8 in rear end. The Eibach pro kit will fit any 05-09 mustang I believe. I bought both from American Muscle and they have just been sitting in my living room since. These parts will be in NJ until the 14th when I will be driving to CA to drop my car off at the dealership. If interested PM me or shoot me an email to [email protected] $350 for both picked up! $419 Regular MSRP $69 Savings! If sold separate I would take $165 shipped on the gears and $245 shipped on the springs.
IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

Last edited:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
You HAVE to include a price or your thread will head to the Recycle Bin......just an FYI.

Oh, btw, thanks for serving this country!:thumb2:

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
if its a good enough deal ill meet you in nj and take them both

MVSicari

forum member
Reaction score
Updated with pictures, I would like to sell them as a set and preferably picked up to save money on shipping.

MVSicari

forum member
Reaction score
I thought about it but it's a six speed and the gears are already pretty short. If I don't sell them thats what I'll most likely end up doing

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back