448/412 in my srt4

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Had my srt4 put on the dyno to get a baseline tune done with my new turbo.

PTE6262 turbo, at only 18/19psi pump 93 gas. very conservitive.. I want to run 23-24psi on pump for a street tune and 28 on race gas...

once we get it back on the dyno for more boost i should see over 500 on pump for the street :thumb2:

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That's a badass little car, always thought one of those would be fun to play with. What are the details on the build?

gtcs07

Im just kinda here
Reaction score
Fun cars. My best friend had a couple and i enjoyed driving them.

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Can't out run ugly

itll outrun your car what you talkin bout? ;)

i think the "srt" version isnt all that ugly. now a regular neon, yeah buddy those are ugly..

21D47B3F-0E06-4567-977A-F99E2885D751-8561-000005811E128C36.jpg

Last edited:

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
That's a badass little car, always thought one of those would be fun to play with. What are the details on the build?

thanks! they are a lot of fun!

built block, built head, built transmission..

je pistons .020 8:5
bc pro rods
windage tray
billet crank strap
ion treated crank

ported head 5 angle valve job
crane 18 cams
crane valve springs

ported i/m and t/b
3.73 gear
act 6 puck clutch

pte6262
900cc injectors
dual fuelpump
return fuel system

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Okay, you're still gay rolling in a neon. And my car is far from ugly, so you'll need to outrun yourself. I've never seen such horrid interior until I sat in one of those. :roflmao:

i didnt buy it for its luxurious interior. hell have your ridden in your mustang lately.. i wouldnt say thats an upscale interior in any shape or form... and yes I own a mustang also.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
I've never understood the point of making a front wheel drive with that much horsepower. Any race starting under 70 is useless. I mean a drag car maybe, but not for the street. I'd rather have rear wheel or awd but that's just me. Great numbers!

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay, you're still gay rolling in a neon. And my car is far from ugly, so you'll need to outrun yourself. I've never seen such horrid interior until I sat in one of those. :roflmao:

I would rock a neon that's built.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
i didnt buy it for its luxurious interior. hell have your ridden in your mustang lately.. i wouldnt say thats an upscale interior in any shape or form... and yes I own a mustang also.

Yes, I have and you must be on crack if you think 2010+ Mustang interiors are not the upscale interiors of American Muscle. For the money, it's pretty damn good.
Don't be mad that not everyone is going to like that gay little skittle.

Nice mod list but that's a lot of work for 448WHP...

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
I've never understood the point of making a front wheel drive with that much horsepower. Any race starting under 70 is useless. I mean a drag car maybe, but not for the street. I'd rather have rear wheel or awd but that's just me. Great numbers!

yeah, my extended first gear helps quite a bit, but it sure does like to turn the tires.

motor blew and the car was paid for, so I said well fuck it lets build a drag car/weekend fun car. I have slicks for the track, still getting the car ready.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
yeah, my extended first gear helps quite a bit, but it sure does like to turn the tires.

motor blew and the car was paid for, so I said well fuck it lets build a drag car/weekend fun car. I have slicks for the track, still getting the car ready.

Yeah I can understand that! Those cars make easy power. I just wish they made them AWD

isthatguy

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, I have and you must be on crack if you think 2010+ Mustang interiors are not the upscale interiors of American Muscle. For the money, it's pretty damn good.
Don't be mad that not everyone is going to like that gay little skittle.

Nice mod list but that's a lot of work for 448WHP...

A lot of work? As I said that was a baseline tune. On pump gas for the new turbo. Street tune should pull over 500 and a race gas tune will pull over 600 easy.

It's only got 4cyl!! Lol

milgt

Reaction score
Your tooner needs to be fired, 600 wheel or burn it to the ground!!!! I bet he's a moostang owner and thinks his nickname is sooo cool

Back